• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days honest opinion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaX

fighting all of Organization XIII in Castle Oblivi
Hey, i preordered Days and i was wondering if anyone thought the game was actually good. Ive seen so many more negative comments than good ones, and im just not sure what to think about it.

Your thoughts? Was it good or just plain horrible, as some people have made it out to be

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's a good DS game, some people just expected too much from it.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Its the best game I have. I have all the games I want so that says alot.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I think its going to be an amazing game on an amazing platform, I really do.
Im a big KH fan so I wouldnt want to miss out on this so this one is a MUST BUY.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's a great game, really.
Not as good as some of the others, sure. But it isn't absolutely horrible. It's actually quite nice.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, its really good. The only bad thing is multiplayer, and the fact that the other person also has to have the game =/

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Haven't played it yet, so can't say. But the story could have been done better. It wasn't bad, it was good, just could have been done better. Same for the Disney worlds. But I think it is a definite buy if you're into KH.

BluesStar21

It is going to be a amazing game, I played a few mins of the japanese version and it feels like when you play the ps2 KH Game. So I sugguest you get it. Plus you get to play as all of the organization members.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lots of people say its the best in the series.

Lots say its the worst.

You'll have to play to find out what you think honestly. =] It's basically Kingdom Hearts. It changes up the formula a little, and focuses on a very specific part of the story (the life of Roxas).

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
its a great game when you wanted to know about roxas's days in the org.
it also goes a little deeper into the personalities of the org.
its just people expected way to much out of it.

Firo

Oh Crap
I've heard good things about it for the most part. The only things I hear people complain about is the length, and the multiplayer.

trixchasin

i liked it. i still take it out when i go to the movies early. i pull out my DS and replay through a few of the missions to pass the time. i say the game still holds up even after you beat it.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Listen to the negativity, it's the second worse Kingdom Hearts game in the series for me. It starts off great and manage to uphold its quality longer than II, but it takes a huge drop... A huge, huge drop. 358/2 Days isn't doing well to rid of my doubts that the series is getting shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back