• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Gameplay from Creator's Voice Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Umm... when Neveralnd was announced the scans showed that you'd be on the island. besides, Big Ben isn't a large enough area to model a whole world after.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Big Ben isn't even Neverland, anyway.

Radon

mofo
Wouldnt really care if we didnt go there in Days. Theres still too much of Neverland to be explored first. Skull Island, the Indian tribe, Lost Boys hideout etc.

Radon

mofo
I know and it really annoys me. All we seem to have seen is that same bit of land, that bit of sea with rocks and Skull Island. Maybe Sora and Co. can return there in KH3??

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Don't think those will be there, according to what we've gotten so far
Maybe, maybe not. They are going to Skull Island, and their motivation in the movie was the Indian tribe.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Maybe, maybe not. They are going to Skull Island, and their motivation in the movie was the Indian tribe.

In the movie, yes. But, who knows how they could end up there in the game

Xango99

technically they will not show every single section of the world in the trailers..I bet there has to be more than what has been shown..beasts castle has more areas and Agrabah has alot of areas that has been shown...so I think Neverland should be bigger than this...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I CAN`T WAIT UNTIL THEY RELEASE 358/2 DAYS!!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i kinda hope not leav some places for future KH games
Hopefully we'll never have to see these worlds again in future KH games. Might as well make the most of them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back