• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Final Mix list

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hey guys while i noe that a final mix for days is unlikely,but i was thinking the other day and i came up wit a list of things that should be in Days Final Mix
-More missions(of course)
-Pinnocchio's World
-more joke weapons
-Themed Organization jackets(like if they go to Halloween Town,their jackets take a spooky form,like Sora in KH2)
-more playable characters for multiplayer
-different forms of characters in multiplayer(like Sora in KH2 clothes)
-character scenarioes(like being able to play the game through another member's point of view.All 14 members)
-more journal entries on each character
-dual wielding being carried over to multiplayer(for Roxas)

thats all i have right now but feel free to post ur own ideas.i probably missed alot of things...
P.S.there shouldnt be any flaming on this really:lol:

The one in red are the oens i dont agree, or partially dont agree. more joke weapons are unnecessary, themed jackets? although i like the idea, i dont think it should be added in.

more playable characters, no i dont think more playable characters are needed, we got around 18 or so, i forget.

more journal entries is good, i would like more on xion.

i was hoping scenarios would be used but only for xion and on the days xion goes missing or unable to play roxas in those days.

add the pinoccio world and maybe another world, add all the other characters that could have been added but werent. it would be great to show how herculez met meg.

SouloftheSky

The one in red are the oens i dont agree, or partially dont agree. more joke weapons are unnecessary, themed jackets? although i like the idea, i dont think it should be added in.
In KHIIFM there were crowns, where they necessary? No. Also the christmas outfit, the Halloween one is good enough.

more playable characters, no i dont think more playable characters are needed, we got around 18 or so, i forget.
At least add forms like KHII Sora & AnsemSoD (Seeker of Darkness)

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
the only thing i want from a days final mix more than anything is a new multiplayer character select screen. like you would go around the Round Room (Where Nothing Gathers) with the L and R buttons, and have the non org people on the little platform. i would pee my pants.

LilLostHeartless

I've thought about a Reverse/Rebirth style mode for Xion, I'd like to see what she did during all those days after she first met Riku. But most of all, I want her to have something unique in mission mode. She's my main character for it, so I'm kind of frustrated that Roxas gets the dual wielding gear and she doesn't have any real bonus to match it. I'd also love to see the samurai being implamented finally, I think it was said that they had A.I. issues or something, so I'd understand if that one didn't happen. Even if it didn't though, I'd like some scenes addressing it. I mean Roxas has a legion of dozens or hundreds of powerful soldiers at his command, and it's never even mentioned. If not for one line in a journal entry, that many people probably didn't even check, they wouldn't even have been mentioned. You'd think that it would kind of be something they'd bring up, even if he didn't do much with them.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I think they said it would've made the game too easy, or something. Also, they barely fit it on the cartridge as-is.

That said, If I were to write a Days novel, or do a movie, I'd find some way to implement them or explain their absence.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think they said it would've made the game too easy, or something. Also, they barely fit it on the cartridge as-is.

Which is why they could use the bigger cartridge, or port/remake for the 3DS. I actually wouldn't mind a Days FM/Re: Days on the 3DS to be honest. Gamecube graphics + more room for stuff = making Days better.

Maybe they'll even add some missions for only Mission Mode to make it more appealing. Oh, and Wi-Fi.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i wouldn't mind so much either, but, it's not like 358/2 days was actually meant for DS, it would be suided for PSP or any other console with an analog stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back