• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days "Event" Videos (Translations)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

A couple days ago, the official Japanese Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days site updated with new content - including three brand new "Event" videos. Thanks to HeartStation we can now provide you guys with the translations!

NOTE: In order to view the translations, you must turn on Closed Captioning on the above video.​

Source: HeartStation

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Interesting...

An infinite number of smoke bombs hidden under his black coat.. Sounds like it might be Axel.

And Lock, Shock and Barrel interfering with Roxas? I trust bittermeat and all, but for now, I might just interpret that as them getting in his way.

Isn't that Young Riku, Zexion and Roxas scene just Riku in the fake DI, with Roxas somehow hidden at that moment, or just visualising the situation?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Cinematography and whatnot?

Also, with these events being numbered and such, does that mean that these are like play-through-able scenarios in-game?

A

Audo

lol yeah, i was going to say cinematography but for some reason i thought I'd get called on that. o.o
Point is, i like it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because it might be the scene from CoM, or Roxas simply visualising it.

A

Audo

Roxas is obviously just witnessing something in CO.
Clearly though, Roxas was not there when the actual event took place otherwise Zexion and Roxas would acknowledge Roxas (which they don't). So either the are more rules to how CO works, or he is somehow relieving a memory that isn't his through CO.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Roxas is obviously just witnessing something in CO.
Clearly though, Roxas was not there when the actual event took place otherwise Zexion and Roxas would acknowledge Roxas (which they don't). So either the are more rules to how CO works, or he is somehow relieving a memory that isn't his through CO.

Zexion is the guy with Illusion powers, I personally find it at least slightly feasible that Roxas was there, and Zexion was merely hiding him. For what reason, I cannot say. The other option, where Roxas is simply re-seeing events gone by, is far more likely, though.

Oh yeah, just remembered, Riku can see through Illusions, to an extent.

A

Audo

Plus, their dialogue is exactly as it is in CoM.
So, I really doubt Zexion is "hiding" Roxas, otherwise there would be at least some acknowledgement on Zexion's part, and Roxas shouldn't look that confused.

advent wolf

actually I think Zexion tried to scare Roxas or show what will happen to him if he betrayes the organization.
read what zexion has to say and you'll see that he tries to scare roxas:
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ Images - Kingdom Hearts Insider

and I think there WAS NO RIKU!it was fake, look at zexion's hand and then at riku's it looks like they held it up at the same time that means zexion made an illusion...a young riku because this scene happened in the time of CoM but wasn't shown and because zexion saw riku only in his young form.

A

Audo

the lines Zexion is saying is exactly what he said to Riku in CoM.
Exactly. They weren't being said to Roxas, they were being said to Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back