• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days English rom menu patch [NOT A FULL ENGLISH PATCH]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Wasn't sure if I should post this in the Spoiler Section or not. Or even if I'm allowed to post it at all. Sorry if I'm breaking the rules or if this is the wrong section.

For those of you with the Japanese Days rom, I found a patch that translates the menus and some other stuff into English. ONLY THE MENUS AND A FEW OTHER THINGS. Do not ask for a complete english patch for the game (meaning story), there isn't one. Wait until English Days.

If I'm not allowed to post a patch to a rom, then Mods should feel free to remove it.

KH Patcher.exe

Patching is now REALLY self explanatory. Now all you need to do is load the rom and press patch. Really easy. Just wait for the patching to finish up, and a new patched rom will form. The fix is already applied so don't even worry about that.

DO NOT ASK WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ROM ITSELF!
I know posting links to roms is against the rules. If you want the rom, find it yourself. It's really not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back