• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Cool Idea!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yep. Like, if you were Demyx, and you wanted to, you could just press a button if some gauge is filled up and, like, three Dancers will show up and help you. Wouldn't that be grand?

Awards
Well that's not really fair, considering that some command stronger nobodies than others.
Besides, it was annoying in "Revenant Wings".

KingdomSealer

Hey this is a good idea. It'd be a little confusing, but if a few were to come out at a time I think that would be cool. Dragoons would be neat to battle alongside.

captain

Bronze Member
Yeah, I like the idea of summoning Nobodies... Sounds cool.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
To keep it "fair", you could start with summoning Dusks, and then make your way up.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I hated Dancers. They always kicked my @$$ with that stupid move where they grab you and fling you. It's even worse when you're fighting like, 5+ at the same time, because then it's a neverending combo of that attack. >>

But then -oh ho- but then, I get to control those little suckers and tell 'em what to do.

Of course I'd sick them on some really powerful heartless and watch them die. D:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I hated Dancers. They always kicked my @$$ with that stupid move where they grab you and fling you. It's even worse when you're fighting like, 5+ at the same time, because then it's a neverending combo of that attack. >>

But then -oh ho- but then, I get to control those little suckers and tell 'em what to do.

Of course I'd sick them on some really powerful heartless and watch them die. D:

It would be sweet revenge for us all ;D

Awards
Cisorlyx said:

I'd prefer the Berserkers. They were the real problem.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I'd prefer the Berserkers. They were the real problem.

They were strong, but as long as you Drive+Overpower yourself it's not too difficult. Mostly.

Dancers just know how to limit you're ground movements. You're practically flying trying to defeat them.

captain

Bronze Member
^ It would be just like summoning in the other Kingdom Hearts games and Final Fantasy games... Besides, it's an option. You don't have to use it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back