• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Cool Idea!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie

Okay i was re-playing kingdom hearts 2 a couple minutes ago and i got to thinking. Okay so every Organization member has there own nobody to control right!!! so maybe in 358/2 Days when you play as an Organization member you can summon the members nobody!!! to help you!!! :thumbsup:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I also like that idea. It would be a great asset to have a few samurai nobodies helping Roxas out in a tight spot.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
To be honest, I thought this would be a terrible idea from the moment I laid eyes on the title. However, it's a pretty decent idea. They should only be able to summon two or three at a time, though, because having an army of nobodies at your disposal would make it far too easy.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
To be honest, I thought this would be a terrible idea from the moment I laid eyes on the title. However, it's a pretty decent idea. They should only be able to summon two or three at a time, though, because having an army of nobodies at your disposal would make it far too easy.

Absolutely. The only way having an army would work out if if they turned Days into RTS, which would be slightly evil. I think as the game progresses, you should be able to summon a little bit more. I think it would be okay to summon about 5 or so at least at the end when the heartless become endless (like what always happens).

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think it's a pretty good idea. Wouldn't make sense considering each members of the Organization controls a certain kind of nobody then?

Awards
I was actually gonna post a thread like this yesterday, but i didnt. anyway, I think they should all be able to summon Dusks and Creepers, and their own nobodies;

Xemnas - Sorcerer
Xigbar - Sniper
Xaldin - Dragoon
Saix - Berserker
Axel - Assassin
Demyx - Dancer
Luxord - Gambler
Roxas - Samurai

and they could make new nobodies for Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't really think it'll happen, but I've always wanted to press a button and have an entire army at my control...

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
If that does happen, I foresee lots of Samurais in this game.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I don't really think it'll happen, but I've always wanted to press a button and have an entire army at my control...

Then you should play The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II, which is a very good game, albiet a bit old.

A

Azrael

Great idea but it should be as a summon for a short amount of time to bail out an Org. member out of a tight spot

Stealth.Baker

Hmm, not a bad idea. I think it would be pretty cool. Summoning might get complicated in multiplayer play though, considering your party members usually disappear whenever you summon. So maybe they'd change up the classic summon style, or they could show up for more like a special attack or something?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Hmm, not a bad idea. I think it would be pretty cool. Summoning might get complicated in multiplayer play though, considering your party members usually disappear whenever you summon. So maybe they'd change up the classic summon style, or they could show up for more like a special attack or something?

I picture this type of summoning to be different than previously. I think the summon should be more independent, helping Roxas out, but calling the shots on his own. It'd be more in the background fighting different heartless than Roxas, so other part members wouldn't need to disappear (theoretically of course).

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
It appears to be a nice approach...but knowing Square, we are supposed to completely forget the Org possessed that ability as they will most likely lose it without explanation in 358/2 days.

Dark Horizon

I think it would be a neat idea... but I doubt it would happen. If it does, though, it might motivate me to bother with getting a DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back