• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
It looks really cool I have to say :cool: but I feel like May is forever from now :( we have April then May ugghhhh.

Rix

:)
Awards
Anyone knows when 358/2 Days will be released outside Japan? I'm to lazy to check through all ten pages! ;)

No it's not confirmed yet, but it will probably be around August/September.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
its looking better each time I look at it, damn you for posting this. lol.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Im really looking forward to kh 358/2 days, i just hope its a long game like the other ones they were long enough, but it will probably have alot of replay value

Muse

you look atrocious
Don't trust Gamestop. :/ Unless it's a reliable source, then I wouldn't post it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Muse

you look atrocious
It's already been brought up before though. And like Iri said, it's a rough estimate on their part. It's not confirmed.

AlexAron

Exactly on both of these. The DSi has no advantages to the DS Lite because it doesn't have a GB Advance slot, which is a major let-down. The only thing good about the DSi is that it's going to have games for it that can't play on the DS Lite, which sucks.

Edit@Her: No problem. Apparently, Days will be playable on the DS Lite and DS regular. Like I said though, the DSi will have system specific games. But Days isn't one of them.
Ya i agree with this dude

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Re: 358/2 Days DSi Bundle

I hate to break it to you qster, but i'm 99.9% sure that the DSi bundle will not come to NA.
I mean the limited Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core PSP bundle never hit NA stores.
Bundles like these never really leave Japan.

Really, North America didn't get that? *thanks living in Europe for once*

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's a variation of the DS system that's better and can take pictures and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back