• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Cheats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if you have an R4, there's a cheating option. Now, what I was wondering is, is there an update to the cheating thing where you can cheat in Days?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Why would you wanna cheat? Seems a bit pointless to me considering the vast majority of people get a game to play it and not to hack it so they can get to the end. :/

TrueRoxas527

I only use cheats after I beat the game at least twice, once on proud mode. THen, I use thim to have fun messing around with the worlds, defying gravity and such.

TrueRoxas527

I only really cheat if there's something worth cheating for, like the legendary pokemon in the pokemon games that you aren't supposed to get.

αsiя

space coke
Cheat are pointless
Its like retards who like using cheat for Ocarina of Time
Cheats are only good in GTA

Kiwi +

Awards
ehh would have to beat the game a few times..then see what i can do.. :/

Deny93

After i beat if cheats are fun. Personally i don't have a problem with them. If you have to cheat, or want to go for it.

Satoshi

Cheating is for the noobs among us.

'cept for when you use them after you've beaten every single beatable thing in the game and you've done it a hundred times. Even a KH game could get boring at that point and to be messing with it then can be quite cool.

But overall, cheating to complete a game is obviously devilish and childish.

Last edited:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
cheats are pointless in days especially since you can go back and replay missions...i use codebreaker in KH2 after i have beaten the game 9 times so i can play as different people, refight bosses, and have cool party members

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Who cares if the guy wants to cheat or not, I doubt you guys will convince him otherwise, now, if you have something to contribute, like some cheats, I think that would be a bit more productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back