• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days cgi scene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laliani

I live in a little place I like to call home ^_^
I was just wondering, since I'm sure a few people have already beaten the games, does 358/2 days have any CGI scenes? I'm not sure if I'm using the right term, but you know how in the beginning and end of KH and KH2, there were scenes in high quality, kind of like something from a pixar film. I'm just wondering if they gave 358/2 days one of those, since I've heard they did that for some of the FF remakes they've made for the ds. Also, I would love to know if Axel and Xion were part of these scenes.

If this is considered a spoiler, I understand if this thread has to be moved, but please DO NOT spoil anything else about the game for me. This is the only spoiler I want, thank you ^_^'

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
idk

it should, but the cutscenes with voices are pretty high quality.

A

Audo

The DS is completely capable of CGI/FMV (the intro, ending, secret ending, etc) quality videos.
They've done them for the FF remakes.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Since they've given CGI intros/ends for each game so far, I don't see why they wouldn't do so for Days.

Chances are, they have, since, as Audo said, the DS is capable of utilizing them.

It's almost as though it's a tradition now with the games, just like it's a tradition for nearly all of the characters to have zippers on their clothing somewhere.

A

Audo

Since they've given CGI intros/ends for each game so far, I don't see why they wouldn't do so for Days.

Chances are, they have, since, as Audo said, the DS is capable of utilizing them.

It's almost as though it's a tradition now with the games, just like it's a tradition for nearly all of the characters to have zippers on their clothing somewhere.

Days' intro isn't CGI/FMV or whatever.

canito_q

I don't think so
omg, that was so rude.
LOL, Audo I was gonna post the same thing

Well, now, they're just breaking tradition and that upsets me. Oh, well.

If they do or don't, it doesn't much matter. It's sure to be as high quality as DS can be, considering that that was part of the reason why Days kept being delayed.

CoM and Re:CoM?!??!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back