• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days and BBS manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
so i was thinking, is there a pattern to when the manga's start being made and released after the game?

since 358/2 days came out, will we be expecting a manga anytime soon? i hope so.

and if there is a pattern, when do they release? a month or two after the review of the game's release? Will you be the one reading the manga?

give your opinion/thoughts on this.

But since BBS is going to be much more serious, is it possible that the art style of the manga will change to less cartoonish tone?

discuss as you please. i'll be waiting

Allister Rose

French Lover
It normally takes along time to release the manga books..they are still making ones for Kingdom Hearts 2 and think that they just made it past the intro with Roxas

So it will be a while before any Manga is released

you seriosu? i heard that the kh2 manga's were already finished but wont be shown in Europe right away...hmm...this sucks, we will have to wait for probably another year for days and BBS to be started....

Allister Rose

French Lover
If they do it won't be until after all the games are done. I don't think they would risk revealing and summarizing the main plot in manga before at least a couple thousand people have already beat the games.

its probably more related to the final mix and thats why they arent anywhere else

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
you seriosu? i heard that the kh2 manga's were already finished but wont be shown in Europe right away...hmm...this sucks, we will have to wait for probably another year for days and BBS to be started....
The KH2 manga is already released in Japan, the whole series. But Tokyo Pop is halfway through bankruptcy, and dropping their less profitable series, like KH. Hopefully another company can pick it up, and do Days, BBS, and mabye Coded.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The KH2 manga is already released in Japan, the whole series. But Tokyo Pop is halfway through bankruptcy, and dropping their less profitable series, like KH. Hopefully another company can pick it up, and do Days, BBS, and mabye Coded.

damn...hopefully its moved to yen press

rikus_dawn

The game hasn't even been realeased in it's home country. So really a manga will be in the far off future. However a 358/2 manga I'm guessing wouldn't be THAT far away...Maybe

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would love to see a Days manga, and definitely a BBS manga. hopefully it won't be too long

long as in time to release? or long as in the ammount of pages.

personally, i hope it doesnt take too long to release but also hope that the days and BBS manga's have a very long story. well...longer than usual kh mangas

Enima

I have the manga and on the last volume for each series it previewed the next series to come. So they couldn't finish the KH2 series and preview Days if it hadn't been released yet. That's why they space it out. But they REALLY spaced it out in my opinion since I haven't gotten a new book in a year!

I heard there are supposed to be 5 volumes for KH2 so that might take awhile. XD

Actually scratch everything I said. I just read the post about Tokyopop's bankruptcy. I think it's sad since they've already made a bunch of them.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I have the manga and on the last volume for each series it previewed the next series to come. So they couldn't finish the KH2 series and preview Days if it hadn't been released yet. That's why they space it out. But they REALLY spaced it out in my opinion since I haven't gotten a new book in a year!

I heard there are supposed to be 5 volumes for KH2 so that might take awhile. XD

Actually scratch everything I said. I just read the post about Tokyopop's bankruptcy. I think it's sad since they've already made a bunch of them.
Yeah, so if at all(whick I kinda doubt) it would be quite awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back