• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

33 Killer Kingdom Hearts Facts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISE-Rob

Hey everyone! We created a video full of 33 fun facts about Kingdom Hearts. We'd love for everyone to check it out and let me know what you think!

[video=youtube;sql54d_mcX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sql54d_mcX0[/video]

Muke

whatever
Awards
I knew most of these, but the video was still very nice. It's very informative, especially for people who didn't know these facts.

ISE-Rob

Thanks for the feedback. Even though you knew most, hopefully there were a few in there that might have been new to you ;-)

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
The video was really well made and I enjoyed watching it. As someone who is clearly not stranger to the series, there were a lot of facts I knew, but there were for sure some that I either didn't know or had forgotten. Not all of the facts used are common knowledge, and I enjoy hearing and seeing content I don't find on hundreds of other channels. I also appreciate the little bit of personal commentary at the end there. It served as a nice little closing for the video. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back