• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

</3 The Roxas/Namine HATE Club </3 - Never supposed to exist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

you must be kidding.
I mean... why D:!!!!!
namine never was close enough to roxas, they never really talked as friends and hu, she told him he never really meant to exist. How romantic is it? DX

My reaction exactly.

This pairing makes no sense to me at all. And in a lot of ways, it's also an insult to both characters to paired with each other; Namine never really showed any signs of affection towards Roxas and more or less saw him as an ingredient to the cure to waking Sora up.

That said, since Smile is no longer here at KHI, who wants to take over this HC for her? ^_^

Exactly! The pairing-

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

[video=youtube;WWaLxFIVX1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/video]

The woman who converted me to hating SoKai? The person who came up with some of the best FCs and HCs?

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The woman who converted me to hating SoKai? The person who came up with some of the best FCs and HCs?

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!

Sometime last month. That's all I'm going to say.

*continues crying in a corner*

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Yeah we don't need to go into specifics. Just know that she's no longer here at KHI.

That said, we need to establish who will take over what FCs/HCs. I'll probably take the SoNami FC. ;)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Sometime last month. That's all I'm going to say.

*continues crying in a corner*

Stay strong Sign.

Yeah we don't need to go into specifics. Just know that she's no longer here at KHI.

That said, we need to establish who will take over what FCs/HCs. I'll probably take the SoNami FC. ;)

Is that what she told you to say? The master's orders?

Seriously though... that's awful. I get it though, no need to explain. Members come and go for their own reasons. Though considering how KH has screwed up its light romance, I can already see motives.

You definitely deserve the SoNami FC XD

june

I'd like to take this HC but I'll probably disappear again when I'll return to college after winter break I'm now at.

bleh, my english sucks :C

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
... Not exactly. >>;;

O_O

Just forget I said that...

Thanks bro~ :D

Hey, ur Soramog.

I'd like to take this HC but I'll probably disappear again when I'll return to college after winter break I'm now at.

bleh, my english sucks :C

Oh I see.

Sad part is... I just responded to a fanfic she posted here a few hours ago. =(

Blancanieves

LOL This isn´t active at all.

I really don´t like Rokunami, they have like 2 scenes together and 0 chemistry, I kinda understand why people shipp them (for bad reasons) like they are Sora and Kairi´s nobodies so they also have to be in love, or maybe just because they look together....

Rokushion is a far better couple because they have far more screentime than any other KH shipp, they have a lot of cute scenes together, even Namine herself said in the manga that Xion was the girl Roxas treasured...

I know Namine and Roxas appeared before Rokushion, and rokunami fandom is that big bc KH2 is the most famous KH game till now, so it´s normal that shipp is more popular, however it´s very likely to never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back