• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ <3 The NEW Sora/Namine Fanclub <3 ~ "A Star-Cross'd Promise"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
~ <3 The NEW SoNami FC <3 ~
"A Star-Cross'd Promise"

reccessional1.gif

~ Owner ~
Theart

~ Previous Owner ~
Smile

~ Members ~
Marly|Mari|Cissy|Neo|Phil|Freedom
Ren|CerberusInferno|Organization_42|KAIRI_SUX|revarai20|Frozen Soul
Soraschaser555|Mikoto-Cat|Takushi Rena|.Oji|Strifentine|Sora-keyblade
xScarletWishx|Candylanger|Swxpert|Oathkeeper59|tony144|Araliya
Sugarmelts|cmssaysftw|roxas001|Cinollex|Lifes.Lover|Candylanger
destinykh|sand_drew|Gildragon|Zeagal|Flower|aswaxsora
Aqua.|Chaos Key|RoseateDawn|DecentPrincess|Shinra X-2|namine_ftw
kwkatz09|*~BlackCat~*|PowerOverNothing|Danica Syer|lycorismoon29
UmbraTsuki|NamiSora|Solar|karudoll|Lunarmaster54|Relix
Sign|WinterNobody|Valete Aeternum|White-Light
Youniquee|CA59|chasespicer056|Reversal|Miki Hikari|NamineRealHope|

[SIZE=+2]-REASONS-[/SIZE]

1. Sora admitted Namine was more than a friend to him. What more do you need? (Smile)
  2. Sora admitted all the promises he made Namine even when he knew they were false. (Smile)
  3. Sora accepted it all even though he knew it was false. (Smile)
  4. Namine wanted it to be Sora to make her a Somebody and not anyone else (Smile)
  5. Namine regretted hurting Sora so badly and was willing to make it up to him, even at the price of him forgetting her (Smile)
  6. Sora ended up not forgetting Namine and wanting to keep up his promise to at least thank her. (Smile)
  7. The development and chemistry are both natural and don't feel forced as the game progresses (VirgilTheart)
  8. Spoiler Spoiler Show
    (VirgilTheart)
  9. They mesh well together: out-going, fun-loving guy with calm, quiet girl. (Organization_42)
  10. Their story is a twist on the usual knight-rescues-princess tale, making it unique. Instead, the love interest is the witch trying to lure the knight to her, but she's really a nice witch, so he rescues her anyway! (Organization_42)
  11. Namine's charm is shaped like a paopu, so technically in the fake memories, they already shared one! :D (Organization_42) (Smile says: also, their promise is one that can last forever, so it fits the Paopu shape)
  12. Sora's kindness towards Namine was enough motivation for her to come out of her shell and stand up to Marluxia once and for all, even at the possible price of her life. (Organization_42)
  13. She was willing to smash Riku Replica's heart if it meant helping Sora! (Organization_42)
  14. Even though Sora could barely stand on his own two feet after getting kicked in the gut by Larxene, he was still willing to fight her because she attacked Namine. (Organization_42)
  15. Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Theart

Awards
JOINAGE FOR THE BEST PAIRING YET FOR OUR BELOVED HERO AND WHITE WITCH!!!!

lmao You're already listed bro. ;) Took the list from Smile's old version and posted here. ^_^

[video=youtube;29Gd8WuK3uE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Gd8WuK3uE[/video]

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
lmao You're already listed bro. ;) Took the list from Smile's old version and posted here. ^_^

[video=youtube;29Gd8WuK3uE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Gd8WuK3uE[/video]

Yeah... forgot that you PROBABLY transferred the members list XD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Beautiful video

Theart

Awards
I suspect we'll see her in both games, at least KH3 for sure. The question that bothers me is whether or not we'll continue to have Namine as a cast member from here on out. ;_;

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I suspect we'll see her in both games, at least KH3 for sure. The question that bothers me is whether or not we'll continue to have Namine as a cast member from here on out. ;_;

Honestly if they keep EVERYONE who's been a major character, it's gonna be a giant cast in the next saga.

Namine must be kept though. Whether the next saga is a second Keyblade War or something else, she could always lend a hand.

She'd better return, we need more SoNami.

And I never knew that Smile left KHI! I wonder why? D:

SoNami is a must in this series...

Don't ask me, I got no clue.

Theart

Awards
Indeed we do need more SoNami. o3o

... It's really not my place to say why she left. It's related to the Moogle Army is all I'm gonna say.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Indeed we do need more SoNami. o3o

... It's really not my place to say why she left. It's related to the Moogle Army is all I'm gonna say.

Recoded gave us a glimpse... but we need MORE!

Understood.

I agree with chasespicer056, they have to stop for-I won't finish.

Well I'm fine with a big cast, but the next saga will have lots of original characters too.

At some point 90% of the OC of the series are gonna make cameos and nothing more. I just don't want that happening to SoNami. =(

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
First we need to get Namine out of Kairi ;_;

art_collab_with_karudoll_by_spirasen-d3kr9m7.jpg

^Pretty *_* SoNami is good for the soul!

Hmmm... that could be difficult to do.

I swear, KH3 is just gonna have a huge deus ex machina where Sora joins with Kingdom Hearts to solve everyone's problems. Cuz some of these just don't have an answer that's been presented yet.

AMAZING PICTURE BTW!

White-Light

Hmmm... that could be difficult to do.

I swear, KH3 is just gonna have a huge deus ex machina where Sora joins with Kingdom Hearts to solve everyone's problems. Cuz some of these just don't have an answer that's been presented yet.

Namine still holds a consciousness within Kairi so it's better than her fading away into nothing, that would make bringing her back even more difficult and if she has a consciousness seperate from Kairi's then it should be possible to seperate them somehow :D (I like to dream at least ;D)

We shall see what happens.

Theart

Awards
Namine still holds a consciousness within Kairi so it's better than her fading away into nothing, that would make bringing her back even more difficult and if she has a consciousness seperate from Kairi's then it should be possible to seperate them somehow :D (I like to dream at least ;D)

We shall see what happens.

Indeed. Also, I'm still convinced Namine's nature may provide the key to keeping her in the loop in a permanent and physical manner~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back