• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
This is a total lie. I know plently of people including me has tried at least once to find it out for themselves. I posted here a LONG time ago, and yes. This topic should be CLOSED. Anyone with common sense would know BY NOW that all of this is a hoax. This has just become another way to fool newbs and waste bandwith.

Topic should be CLOSED.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
You know....That was a believable lie though....I mean, using the mural as a teasure spot that's cool! You should start hanging with pinoccio.

Angel From Above

Right, just out of pure curiosity, i tried every single one of the method mentioned here, and guess what....not a damn thing...what a suprise eh!
Can we close this shit now please, i think enough people have proved this crap wrong.

sora unleashed

i had everything needed went to the water way,pressd on like every thing in their And nothing so its not true.

Steve-o

Ok I'm at 100% and tryed it, but nothing happened. This can't be true anyway. I mean this is the first time I have heard this and I am on Kingdom Hearts sites all the time. You think I would have heard of it before now. You'd think the mods would close this down by now. I didn't even want to post on here but the damn think was here so long. I say no one else post here and let it go off the list so I don't even have to see it anymore.

Kurt Zisa

I find it just a little more than convenient that he posted a cheat for a Japanese version of the game in an english forum.

Steve-o

dual_wielder said:
i will see and try it and if it doesn't work i will report or get a mod in here and if it does work, i'll take pictures and show it to you!
It doesn't work, first of all if it did work don't u think that u would have heard of it before now. Second I tryed it myself and it didn't work, I'm at 100% so I went to the moon mural and nothing happened. Third if it was true then the code to get it would be on a code breaker or Action Replay, but its not. So lets just not post any more and let it go on down the list so we don't have to see it anymore.

Endgame

:D
Ok, first, Riku's keyblade is called the heart unlocker, not the lost heart, and after he was defeated it split up into the six princesses hearts, so i doubt you can unlock it. Second, Mickey's key is called the inverse key, not the Final key, and it is exactly the same as Sora's kingdom key, only differnent colours. Last of all, the Anti Sora was an illusion created by Riku's dark powers, and therefor the so called 'Anti Key' cannot actually exist. Maybe you should get all the facts straight before making up keyblades.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I hate it when crap like this comes up....Makes you feel like you haven't mastered the game...which I hate...

Kurt Zisa

He could at LEAST make his suggestion plausible, I mean Ok maybe 1 hidden keyblade that we ALL missed, but THREE?!

al0818

first of all: if every single one of you go and read your instructions booklet you'll read: "soras keyblade is unique" that means the only way to get a new keyblade is by adding keychains (rikku's keyblade and ati-sora's hasn't one)

second: mickey's and anti-sora's keyblade are texture trics, that means they doesn't exist like a models in the kh disc.

third: if you use any, gameshark-actionreplay you can create your own codes, for this time a code for these keyblades are unexistece. they are fake.

the only keyblade that would be probably a way to get it is rikku's but not as sora's weapon. is like saying: you can get souleater, lionheart or braver swords, is impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back