• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is such a load i think its fake and if it was real it wouldnt be in the american version of the game......some one try it in final mix if u want but it wont work......

C

CEDELAS

okay u mightn't be able to get them but i live in aus ok i have the pal version

kizzyke

It's so stupid that they didn't give the whole world the same game...
People are talking about the Final Mix and i don't know anything about it

heartslayer101

Damnit I am trying to get Antisoras keblade but when I try to open all the treasure chests it says this crap saying you cant carry anymore (whatever gummi block it is) can someone help me?

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
heartslayer101 said:
Damnit I am trying to get Antisoras keblade but when I try to open all the treasure chests it says this crap saying you cant carry anymore (whatever gummi block it is) can someone help me?(Quote)

Ok. All you have to do is go to Cid and sell just one of your blocks that you can't hold anymore. Then you will have an empty space open for it.

If everyone says that this is all fake, then why did some people say it worked for them? I honestly don't know what to believe, so I'll try it. Ohhh! I want it to so bad!

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
This is what I found:

Master Hax said:
Hidden Keyblades

In Kingdom Hearts there are 19 versions of the keyblade. 3 of these are hidden, but they all make apearances in the game at a certian point.

Sora's Weapons:
Kingdom Key Metal Chocobo
Jungle King Olympia
Three Wishes Lionheart
Crabclaw Lady Luck
Pumpkinhead Divine Rose
Fairy Harp Oathkeeper
Wishing Star Oblivion
Spellbinder Ultima Weapon
Anti-key Lost Heart
Final Key

Hidden Keys:
The First of the hidden key is seen in Neverland. If you remember the fight with Antisora, you'd notice that he was fighting with a black version of the Kingdom Key. This weapon is called the Anti-Key. To aquire this weapon, unlock all of the chests in Neverland, Aquire all 12 of the hidden items from the clock tower, and defeat the Phantom at the clock tower. Return to Traverse Town and go to the Secret Waterway. Go to the mural with the picture of the moon to aquire the Anti-key. The Anti-key's stats are ATK: 10 STR: +8 MP: -1

The Second Hidden Key is seen in the Hollow Bastion. During your second fight with Riku, you'll see he's using a new Keyblade. To aquire this keyblade you must unlock every trinity in the game. There are 46 trinities total. And you must have sealed the Hollow Bastion. Go to the Secret Waterway and aproach the mural of the moon. You will then recieve the Lost Heart. The Lost Heart's stats are ATK: 11 STR: 9 MP: +1

The third and strongest key is only shown after you have beaten the game. When you beat Ansem for the final time, you see Micky holding a key that looks just like the kingdom key, except the gold and silver colors are reversed. The only way to get this key is to 100% the game. To do this, you must Lock all worlds, open all chests, unlock all trinities, Obtian all weapons, beat all bosses (hidden and regular), compleat all tasks in the 100 Acre Wood, and win every competition with your party, alone, and on time trial.

Now you just go to the mural of the moon and you will obtain this incredible weapon. The Final Key has the stats ATK: 13 STR: +10 MP: +3

Sent in by Master Hax

Hax sounds an awful lot like Hoax.
If you know what I mean...

T

The_Guardian

yeah some people say it works while others say it doesn't... I'd like to think someone is lying but i trust EStriderEX...

hope it works though, i looooove Riku's keyblade...

T

Tidus22340

Tidus22340 said:
Guys...I think I've been pretty trustable here, and I don't have many enemies. I'll try this out tomorrow and edit my post to tell you if it works.
Unless this is either Final Mix, or you have to get some kind of secret mode to do it....it won't work. I've tried countless times, done everything, added another 20 hours of play to my file on Expert with 150 hours on it....I CAN't GET THEM. It doesn't work...let's just put a rest to this ok guys? If I can't get it...then I don't know anyone else who can...there used to be tournaments to see who could get through the tournaments the fastest, and I'd always win....I did absolutely everything...nothing worked. Unless you have to have the gameshark or something...I don't know...it just isn't true...

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
i for one know this isnt true, because if it were, IT BE in the KH stradagy guide! and i dont own one, but i have read one before, and it says NOTHING about any "secret Keyblades". so i think that this is a huge lie that u guys are being sucked into. some of u have even tried and it hasnt even worked.

and why would they hide 3 secret keys from a stradagy guide? because their IS none... sometimes u need to use like 1% of common sense lol

electrikeyblade14

SorasKingdom said:
i for one know this isnt true, because if it were, IT BE in the KH stradagy guide! and i dont own one, but i have read one before, and it says NOTHING about any "secret Keyblades". so i think that this is a huge lie that u guys are being sucked into. some of u have even tried and it hasnt even worked.

and why would they hide 3 secret keys from a stradagy guide? because their IS none... sometimes u need to use like 1% of common sense lol

not that you don't have a good point, (and i know, i have the stratagy guide too) but ppl might have used codes or something.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
this is so retarted....seriously...

i do not belive it. it is 100% HOAX!!! people will do anything for attention now...wtf...and even if this was true, have you any proof? a screenshot? a video? i didnt think so. this is all a bunch of BS. seriously it is. nobody can attain these secret keyblades. and the fact that u said it might not work gave it away. it just did. this is a stupid thread and is obviously wrong anf it was just created for attention. So for all you stupid n00bs out there, STOP MAKING RETARTED THREADS FOR ATTENTION!!!!

that is all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back