• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorakicksbutt

Hey this gives me another reason to play KH1 before KH2 comes out:D

The Reaper

EStriderEX said:
ok i did it n yes it does work but i still cant get the Anti-Key i think ive done everything right but i still cant get it
You really got the other two! how'd you do it?!

The Reaper

But i did all the stuff for the Lost Key but nothing happened! Do you think i have to get the other key first in order ro get the other two?! And can someone please send in a picture?

The Reaper

Ok i just found out it is impossible to get these keyblades. The person you got it from got the real cheat from someone else an edited it. The original code saied " put cloud in your party then go to the secret waterway and he'll use his sword to crush the mural down and blah,blah,blah! "

Look all im saying that it is fake! so dont waste your time.

S

Sorakicksbutt

Ok keyblademaster you need to stop double posting edit next time and you mean to tell me that none of that stuff microsoft994 said is ture:mad:

You know what its okay I'll just go and Play more of GTA San Andreas and DefJam

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Ok, if it dosnt work for you, oh well and get a life!

The Reaper

Microsoft994 said:
Ok, if it dosnt work for you, oh well and get a life!
Its not your falt Micro. you just got the wrong idea on the information i guess!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back