• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManFromJapan

Yeah I just get a bit confused when I am reading this whole topic and it says "I've found them" and others say "This is a definite hoax"....you know? So thats why I'm trying this out....just for the Anti-Key...lol. Oh, and yeah, I also noticed that all the members who said that they have 1 or more of these keys were all n00bs to the site.

Anyway, yeah, I'm letting the game run while at the clock tower so the time will pass....and I think as long as you let the time run in Neverland (@ the Clock Tower) it will keep the clock going, and will light up all the doors as each hour progresses to the next. So yeah are yousure you need to get them within that hour specifically? Or will the hand of the clock be able to pass over more than one hour and more than 1 lighted door will appear?..

LOL....bit confusing...sorry!

Rob

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I was at the clock tower and waited for 5 min and the clock didn't move.

Thats why its better to go to another world and come back in an hour.

Oathkeeper1313

.:KL:. said:
I was at the clock tower and waited for 5 min and the clock didn't move.

Thats why its better to go to another world and come back in an hour.

if you wait you can just get into the gummi ship and go right back to neverland and warp to the cocktower it will have changed

TheManFromJapan

Oathkeeper1313 said:
if you wait you can just get into the gummi ship and go right back to neverland and warp to the cocktower it will have changed

Haha...yeah...I was just about to say that same thing....lol

Umm...anyway, yeahI figured out how all this clock stuff works.

- You MUST be there every other hour and "Examine" the lit door or else it will disappear after 2 hours.
- You do not have to stay in Neverland for the clock to keep running. The clock runs as long as you're playing the game / the game is turned on.
- You do not have to "Examine" the door on the exact hour point....you just have to do it within 60 - 119 minutes of the last time you "Examined" the lit door.

Umm....anything else you need to know? I have one more "hour" left to go. Then I'll *finally* have 12 lights on the clock.

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
I never knew that about the clock tower... So I'll do that some time. I was wondering how you could collect the treasure behind the doors on the clock tower. I guess I need to start on the keys now. If I do find them, I'll post it here and (the best I can) step by step or what my stats were when I recieved it. And I'll try and shoot a picture of it, but I haven't figured out how to post pictures. ^_^' Stupid me. I'll use it as my avatar for a while (or forever or when I feel like changing it again... in forever). This still sounds interesting to me... and I WILL find those keyblades! (Well... at least one of them.)

~Lunaqua

LittleKey

The guy who thought this up could have just been lying, and is now laughing his butt off because his post made so many people waste their time trying to get the keyblades and then arguing about it here.

sesshomaru

In Kingdom Hearts there are 19 versions of the keyblade. 3 of these are hidden, but they all make apearances in the game at a certian point.

Sora's Weapons:
Kingdom Key Metal Chocobo
Jungle King Olympia
Three Wishes Lionheart
Crabclaw Lady Luck
Pumpkinhead Divine Rose
Fairy Harp Oathkeeper
Wishing Star Oblivion
Spellbinder Ultima Weapon
Anti-key Lost Heart
Final Key

Hidden Keys:
The First of the hidden key is seen in Neverland. If you remember the fight with Antisora, you'd notice that he was fighting with a black version of the Kingdom Key. This weapon is called the Anti-Key. To aquire this weapon, unlock all of the chests in Neverland, Aquire all 12 of the hidden items from the clock tower, and defeat the Phantom at the clock tower. Return to Traverse Town and go to the Secret Waterway. Go to the mural with the picture of the moon to aquire the Anti-key. The Anti-key's stats are ATK: 10 STR: +8 MP: -1

The Second Hidden Key is seen in the Hollow Bastion. During your second fight with Riku, you'll see he's using a new Keyblade. To aquire this keyblade you must unlock every trinity in the game. There are 46 trinities total. And you must have sealed the Hollow Bastion. Go to the Secret Waterway and aproach the mural of the moon. You will then recieve the Lost Heart. The Lost Heart's stats are ATK: 11 STR: 9 MP: +1

The third and strongest key is only shown after you have beaten the game. When you beat Ansem for the final time, you see Micky holding a key that looks just like the kingdom key, except the gold and silver colors are reversed. The only way to get this key is to 100% the game. To do this, you must Lock all worlds, open all chests, unlock all trinities, Obtian all weapons, beat all bosses (hidden and regular), compleat all tasks in the 100 Acre Wood, and win every competition with your party, alone, and on time trial.

Now you just go to the mural of the moon and you will obtain this incredible weapon. The Final Key has the stats ATK: 13 STR: +10 MP: +3

(i got that from the site)(i don't know if it's true but might as well try)

TheManFromJapan

Hey Everyone big news.

It is confirmative that the Anti-Key is not real....at least on the Normal Mode. It MIGHT be true on Expert Mode.....I dunno...I may try it. But I have beaten The Phantom at the Clock Tower, have all twelve lights lit around the clock, and all the treasure chest opened in Neverland. So.....yeah. This may be a hoax then....not 100% sure though 'til I *maybe* try on Expert Mode.

Anyway just filling you all in. Thanx!

Rob

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
there's an easy way to figure this out. now, for the first time one kingdom hearts, i will inlist the power of the Action Replay code system. Cause if you can get Riku's keyblade, then i'll do anything.

sesshomaru

Oblivion Bringer said:
there's an easy way to figure this out. now, for the first time one kingdom hearts, i will inlist the power of the Action Replay code system. Cause if you can get Riku's keyblade, then i'll do anything.

i might do that to. riku's blade is just freakin awesome.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
typo. anyway, i can put a code in where as soon as i start the game, i have everything unlocked. i'll look into the expert mode thing.

Z

ZidaneUnlimited

Man, this rumour is givin' me a headache!
Hmm...

I hope someone does work it out.
Hey!
I made a song in Microsoft999's honour!

(Sing to 'One Winged Angel tune)
Prince of darkness,
Unwanted light,
Hidden in shadow,
Waiting for night.

Microsoft!
Badumbadum!
Microsoft!
Badumbadoo!

He's a bastard...
Unwanted moron!
Killer coward,
Unwanted mutt!

Fearing all and hating all!
Microsoft!
He's a lordy, what-on-earth!
Microsoft!

Well, its funny if you hate people like Microsoft...

Hey! Let's all refer to him as Microsoft the Moron from now on!
I love my song...:D

All these rumors are really peeing me of I've completed the game 100% over 3 times just for these damn kb's and on both beginner and expert... I tell ya its all fall hope in trying to find these..!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back