• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 Knights Theory. (very small)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
ALright. Now if u look at the original kh2 ending it shows 1 adult-like male knight, 1adult-like female knight, and 1 child-size male looking knight. My theory is what if they are a family!!!!! I mean you saw how P.O.ed that guy looked when his face part got broken? Well some people speculate that one of the new screens with the knight looking at the Bald Unknown holding up the small knight is the same as the screen with the knights face part chipped. Well that's probably why he's so mad!!! The Bald Unknown is hurting his son and hes mad!!!
If you think my theory is crap go ahead and tell me, and if this has alreday been posted well........sorry.

sora=roxas

no i dont think that would happen...myabe the femal and larger one r dating and the small one is the ANNOYING SIDEKICK

Vulcrypt

They may have used disney as a cool way to sell this game, but this ain't the lion king. A family of soldiers?!?!?! how gay is that.

Xehanort: 17

I think the 3 Armored Knights collect Keychains from Keyblades.

A Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.
A keychain draws out the keyblades true power.

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back