• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku_kicks_butt

Ok. So when I had my original copy of KHII. It could have been a glitch or something. But in one of the forms I could weild three keyblades. There were two in his hands and one floating around on his back. Now I have no idea what form it was or anything. and i cant find it anywhere, Did anybody else experience this?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know I didn't. I've only seen Sora wield 3 Keyblades in the FM battle against Roxas.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I know I didn't. I've only seen Sora wield 3 Keyblades in the FM battle against Roxas.
And in the "Another Side, Another Story" and "Deep Dive" Roxas had 3 keyblades.

dropped idea i guess.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I don't think that's true. I'm not saying you're lying, I just think you're misinformed.

If not though, it must have been an incredibly rare glitch, which is doubtful, as I've never heard of anyone reporting it before. But anything's possible.

riku_kicks_butt

I don't think that's true. I'm not saying you're lying, I just think you're misinformed.

If not though, it must have been an incredibly rare glitch, which is doubtful, as I've never heard of anyone reporting it before. But anything's possible.

It could be the fact that i got the game when it was first released too. Some games actually change little things after its released. maybe thats why. Im pretty sure the clothes were gold or silver. I dont remember which one

EDIT: and either i decided to use kingdom key with it or one of the keyblades had to be kingdom key

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well the only form I can think of where the keyblade floats behind his back is Final Form(where he's wearing silver) but Sora only has 2 keyblades, not 3.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The only explanation I could give to this is that it was a form originally going to be in the game, but was cut. However, cut in the sense that it was made mostly impossible to access, not actually removed. I think a glitch or something else might have enabled you to use it, because any other form glitching simply would not function like this.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It could very well be Final Form, and certain moves look like a third keyblade... I know when you glide, there's one keyblade spinning in front, then with the combo ender of Thundaga, it looks like there very well could be three there. Either way, I'm rather curious to see this, should there actually be any videos of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back