• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 Keyblades in Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaTwilight

Right after Riku catches Oblivion and BHK runs past him up the building, if you pause the movie, you will notice that BHK is holding not one but 2 keyblades; Oathkeeper and Kingdom Key. I will try to post a pic ASAP of my discovery. In the meantime, feel free to debate upon what this may mean.

EDIT- my bad, this makes 4 keyblades in DD. I forgot about Mickey

iholdthekeys

ok how do you know that he "caught" the keyblade????
wat if the DWU was trying to attack him using strike raid and BFU stopped his attack by grabbing the keyblade and holding onto it????

theotherwhitesora

This is old. What I think is that BHK might be able to reproduce keyblades, although they have to start off in the Kingdom Key form. And since Riku was able to use Sora's blade without it reappearing in Sora's hands, he is able to keep it.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
BHK was not trying to attack Riku... come one that was a pass dead on... It would have missed if Riku any way if he hadnt jumped for the keyblade.... It wasnt Strike Raid.. it was a deliberate pass.

EDIT: damn comp messed up cut me off in mid-sentence... sorry about that.

OmegaTwilight

Well for those of you who want to see pictures, i have some, but i dont know where i can host them. Can someone help me out?

iholdthekeys

well i looked at the trailer and after DWU throws his oblivion keyblade and riku catches it and starts going down the building and they pass by each other you can only see DWU holding the oathkeeper passing by and riku falling down with the oblivion key in his hand

BUT..................

when the angle changes and it shows you the DWU running up the building still from riku's falling down angle you can see him dual wielding again and yes it is the kingdom key!!!! he has it in his left hand i believe

OmegaTwilight

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yes but to me taht does not look like a keyblade. also the KK CANNOT be re-produced starigh away because BFU or BHK is using it already. because A keychain ONLY changes appearence and attrributes, nothing more, nothing less, so it is impossible to produce another keyblade if he is already using it!

also for the second pic the doesn't mean it is a keyblade, it looks more like part of the building, so it doesn't have to be a kayblade, people only say it is a keyblade because people want to believe it is.

OmegaTwilight

Yes it IS a keyblade. If you watch the video closely you will see that golden pole that is the keyblade move as he walks up the tower. There are 3 keyblades in each pic, you just need to look for them. The first pic is indisputable evidence of three keyblades, the second is just to show he had it as he was passing riku, not just after.

sinharvest_angel

oh, old NEWS close this before it gets out of hand, and yes, he throws the blade to riku, and the other blade is the KK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back