• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2player in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

elaxeldiablo

I was just wondering if anybody knew if there is going to be a two player in KH2. Cuz in COM there was a fight option against some one else. I think it would be freakin awesome if the did that. or maybe even a CO-OP option where a freind could be Donald or Goofy or who ever. i can't wait until KH2 comes out.

Constantine

No I don't belive there is 2 player in KH2 its still Sora's story but there are some rumors I think that let you play as BHK in the begining to let new players know how to use the duelshock control properly when playing KH2.

Majik1387

if it would be a two player co-op, it should be like the classic Sonic games(where you run from the left side of the screen to the right). It being one player but if you plug a second controller in, the second player could take control of a teammate.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
^^^ agree that'd be cool or at least make it to where you can battle with other people's profiles that'd be real nice, but for now I doubt it cause not even one drop of evidence about that or mentioning or hinting around to it.

KeybladeMaster1

Constantine said:
No I don't belive there is 2 player in KH2 its still Sora's story but there are some rumors I think that let you play as BHK in the begining to let new players know how to use the duelshock control properly when playing KH2.

Im pretty sure tht BHK is the frst prsn u ply as, maybe his powers will be waking like Sora's did while Sora's in tht chmber thngie, but BHK is the first prsn u play as.

~~Holla Back~~

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
um...i dont think it would be a two-player co-op sorta thing, thought it has been said that it's possible to choose to play a different character rather than Sora (i think)

KeybladeMaster1

its not gaonna b 2plyr, end of stry

u r gonna be able 2 play as Mickey, BHK rather than Sora somewhre in the gam , maybe even Riku,

~~Holla Back~~

Last edited:

KeybladeMaster1

Tender Heart said:
yeah what keyblade said...but i dont think ur gonna play as either king M nor Riku...

no im pretty sur micey was confirmed im like 85% sure

As for riku hu knows, ur using 3of 4 masters, y not all 4?

~~Holla Back~~~~

chris2k

i hope that they don't do the same thing as in com because i beleive this will shorten the amount of gameplay in the main game

dimondblade

Website
www.xanga.com
i wish they would do somthing like Star Oceon till the end of time were there is a certin area in the game where you can play vs mode like at the collusiem. that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back