• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2nd anniversary already…?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Melody of Memory was a fun KH game. Indeed, it was a shame it died off so fast. DLC for the missing songs, new teams, costume changes, and a invite button could have helped it. I really enjoyed this game and wish it had more overall. Happy Anniversary to MoM.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Funny thing. I just started this spring/summer and was shocked there was no online player base. Even Discord didn't have a dedicated MoM section for "matchmaking". Maybe I was too optimistic, waiting to get around to it for so long. Still, I've mostly enjoyed it! Have 35 Proud mode songs to beat still. i0i

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah this was the absolute worst decision by far. Why would anybody want to play with randos? Why could they not implement a friend invite function?
Well, 2nd worst decision really.

maxresdefault.jpg

Chie

Awards
"Kairi lost a year of her life sleeping in a chair" might be the true worst.

Generally I am down with anything Nomura wants to do even when it makes other people angry because I consider it thematically interesting, but this I try not to even think about. I can think of no rationalization for it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Kairi lost a year of her life sleeping in a chair" might be the true worst.

Generally I am down with anything Nomura wants to do even when it makes other people angry because I consider it thematically interesting, but this I try not to even think about. I can think of no rationalization for it.
Honestly the year gap in general makes no sense. None of the characters physically age from that year, it doesn’t add anything narratively because we as the player don’t experience anything within that year, and the characters don’t seem to have had a year’s worth of character growth. It’s just a year because…?

The only character that looks different is Sora and he is only asleep “7 days”.

AegisXIII

Awards
Honestly the year gap in general makes no sense. None of the characters physically age from that year, it doesn’t add anything narratively because we as the player don’t experience anything within that year, and the characters don’t seem to have had a year’s worth of character growth. It’s just a year because…?

I always felt that the time gap sleep in a chair was not originally meant for MoM but for an extra Re:Mind episode where you would play as her and fight a lot and it got scrapped due to time constraint.

palizinhas

Awards
It feels like no one outside of Kairi and the Apprentices was even really trying. Only thing Riku did was fall asleep normally one night.

Chie

Awards
I mean, Yen Sid told them to go "search" in vaguely defined places that Sora definitely wasn't, so I'm sure they did a good job of following his horrible instructions

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I'm so close to the million point achievement! I wish there were more co-op tracks. I'm still amazed that I have over two hundred hours of gameplay on a game I hadn't considered ever buying at first. It was my very first platinum trophy, too.

Not commenting on the story side of things. You've said it all.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm so close to the million point achievement! I wish there were more co-op tracks. I'm still amazed that I have over two hundred hours of gameplay on a game I hadn't considered ever buying at first. It was my very first platinum trophy, too.
Congrats on the platinum and for getting the million point achievement soon!

Neo_

Awards
My interest was very piqued by this online battle mode (cause I wasn't even really interested in the game to begin with), but I looked it up and all you see is the other person's score? Seems kinda pointless. I don't even get why it would be a dealbreaker to not be able to play with friends then... you could just both play the same song and then text your scores or something lol.

It should've been a mode where you could at least see your opponent's board, or better yet even interact with it. Guitar Hero 3 had a battle mode that displayed both boards on the screen at once, so it's not impossible.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Congrats on the platinum and for getting the million point achievement soon!
Thanks! Once I completed the picture album, I kind of lost interest in playing for hours on end. All I've left are 5 tracks to full chain on proud mode and maybe two dozen little crowns to get on proud, and I'm not in the mood to try hard on insanely tricky tracks. All the fun achievements are behind me :( I'm saving that last stretch of points for when I feel like rising to the challenge. Online mode would be great, right about now!

2 quid is good

Awards

Nomura saw my posts when I was raging about HPO allegedly being on the same Summer vacation in KH3 that they were on in KH2 and decided to fix the timeline, who said the man doesn't listen to fans?

Back