• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
first of all gamespot is not square enix so dont post this stuff uneless it comes from square. and gamespot might be right in a way, it probably will come out somewhere in 2006

yado

I taste delicious
No because im pretty sure we get KH2 first because of FM(i think) Im not gonna report the thread because you are new but someone else will.

blu ninjaz

Never Trust A Website/game Magazine For A Correct Release Date For Any Game

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
ultmakeyblademan said:
you kmow how u got to game spot and wen u go to kingdom hearts2 it q4 2005 they have changed it 03/1/06 i know there arent square but they are kinda legit wut think and if u wanna flame im ready to take u all :cool:

thats interesting to no actaully cuz when i sumtimes go on that site it used to always say that but now its got an actual date on it... well i wud have wanted to no that, thanks

Marluxia Diablos

First of all, I would greatly appreciate it if you would improve upon your spelling. Secondly, I would like to poit out that you said that you were ready for flames. If you are going to blow up in somebody's face like that, then I would request that you ask for no flames. It is pointless to argue for the sake of argument. Lastly, please read all of the rules on the site before posting, as not to aggrivate any of our hotheads.

p.s. For all of you who posted here with flames, that is very disrespectful. Maybe you should review the rules as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back