• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Dreams thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I remember there being a thread of Kingdom Hearts dreams, I thought I'd revive it via a new thread.

I had a dream last night where I was playing KH4, I was on the Frozen 2 level and the final boss of that world...was Brian Griffin.

AR829038

Awards
I had a very strange experience when I was young. I think it was about a year or so before KH2 came out, and I had a dream of being in the game and fighting a giant creature that felt very final boss-y. Didn't think much of it at the time. But years later, I stumbled upon an interesting piece of information about the deleted content from KH2. One of the final bosses they deleted, King, looked EXACTLY like the boss I remembered fighting in my dream at the age of 7! And I explicitly remember the dream being Kingdom Hearts related.

Needless to say, I'm still kind of freaked out by it. It's like my young consciousness somehow managed to access an alternate universe where KH2 still had that deleted final boss in it. Still makes me think.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
i've had a few, mostly fleeting flashes of scenes that only last a few seconds so there isn't much to say: the one where Kairi turns evil & is the final boss, the FF Tactics inspired spin-off with GBA CoM graphics one, the Sora & Riku explored an abandoned office building at night one...

WaltK

Awards
I've had a number of KH dreams, but I can barely remember most of them off the top of my head.

One that comes to find that I can still remember: Vanitas taking over Heyner's body instead of Ven's. I was genuinely a bit freaked out by it as I was having it, in that sense of "all your emotions are heightened in dreams". I still have that vivid image of an evil, smiling, yellow-eyed Heyner on Vanitas' body with the dark Keyblade Graveyard behind him.

Soldier

Awards
I remember there being a thread of Kingdom Hearts dreams, I thought I'd revive it via a new thread.

I had a dream last night where I was playing KH4, I was on the Frozen 2 level and the final boss of that world...was Brian Griffin.
Are you sure you're not confusing that for a nightmare? Frozen 2 in KH 4 is my nightmare, and yours too given how much the level sucked in 3.
I actually had one last night, funnily enough. I was playing KH 1 when I unlocked a new scene of the tutorial that allowed you to learn how to jump. The weird part was that I wasn't playing as Sora nor was I in the dive to the heart or destiny islands, I was playing as fairy Yuna in KH 2's hollow Bastion, and I was able to "fly" vertically through spamming the circle button in front of Merlin's house to get a puzzle piece. Why Yuna of all characters in KH and having the game jump to KH 2 of all things I'll never get, but it was surreal.
(I vaguely remember the HUD, Yuna had no attack button or magic, just jump. Someone mod the game to play as Yuna, the randomizers will be wild!)

Xiguel

Awards
Tuve una experiencia muy extraña cuando era joven. Creo que fue aproximadamente un año antes de que saliera KH2, y soñaba con estar en el juego y luchar contra una criatura gigante que se sentía como un jefe final. No pensé mucho en eso en ese momento. Pero años más tarde, me topé con una información interesante sobre el contenido eliminado de KH2. ¡Uno de los jefes finales que eliminaron, King, se parecía EXACTAMENTE al jefe con el que recordaba pelear en mi sueño cuando tenía 7 años! Y recuerdo explícitamente que el sueño estaba relacionado con Kingdom Hearts.

No hace falta decir que todavía estoy un poco asustado por eso. Es como si mi conciencia joven de alguna manera lograra acceder a un universo alternativo donde KH2 todavía tenía ese jefe final eliminado. Todavía me hace pensar.
Vaya que curioso

Sonofjafar

Awards
i've had a few, mostly fleeting flashes of scenes that only last a few seconds so there isn't much to say: the one where Kairi turns evil & is the final boss, the FF Tactics inspired spin-off with GBA CoM graphics one, the Sora & Riku explored an abandoned office building at night one...
I’m gonna need you to elaborate on the Evil Kairi dream. That sounds amazing and I wanna know what her final form is

Xiguel

Awards
Recuerdo que había un hilo de sueños de Kingdom Hearts, pensé en revivirlo a través de un nuevo hilo.

Anoche tuve un sueño en el que estaba jugando KH4, estaba en el nivel Frozen 2 y el jefe final de ese mundo... era Brian Griffin.
Yo una vez tuve un sueño en dónde kairi estaba como wanda en el ucm en dónde acaba con los guerreros z al estilo del multiverso de la locura y tenía los poderes de Wanda

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I've had a number of KH dreams, but I can barely remember most of them off the top of my head.

One that comes to find that I can still remember: Vanitas taking over Heyner's body instead of Ven's. I was genuinely a bit freaked out by it as I was having it, in that sense of "all your emotions are heightened in dreams". I still have that vivid image of an evil, smiling, yellow-eyed Heyner on Vanitas' body with the dark Keyblade Graveyard behind him.
That would've been kinda cool ngl, I like when characters we least expect getting possessed/turn evil

Sonofjafar

Awards
That would've been kinda cool ngl, I like when characters we least expect getting possessed/turn evil
There was a game idea I proposed awhile back that involved The Disney Villains using their hearts to possess the guardians of light, leaving Mickey Donald and Goofy to go on a Banjo Kazooie style 3D Platformer adventure to save them

vaderskywalker

Awards
Before I had even heard of KH2, I had a dream about Sora dual wielding Lightsabers for KH2, then low and behold I get my hands on it, and surprise, surprise, there's dual wielding, but no Lightsabers.

horto12485

Awards
I had this Dream where there World Announcements for Kingdom Hearts IV like with Princess and the Frog, Coco, Star Wars, Moana and Zootopia (I was going to put the Jungle Book and Treasure Planet but there wasn't any chances they wouldn't be in the Game)

Awards
I had one recently where I was explaining to my irl friend (who is NOT a KH fan btw) why Kingdom Hearts is great. Eventually he just said something about the series being childish and he couldn't understand why I like it and I responded by yelling "BECAUSE IT WAS MY CHILDHOOD!!!". He's never actually said that, but I can imagine it might be the reason he doesn't like the series.

Soldier

Awards
Had a dream last night that Wall-E was going to be a world in KH4, with the tagline "Wall-E and EVE crush Sora" along with a few screenshots of the game, including a mummified skeleton and Sora standing on what's left of the junk riddled world. Sounds like a good level Nomura, put it in!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Had a dream last night that I visited Nomura's house. We're both kids so it was a play date arranged by our parents. Nomura's house was in the middle of nowhere and for whatever reason completely underground.

Oh, and late into the dream Nomura was suddenly an iguana who had to use a machine to communicate. It was at this point I decided to ask him when Days and ReCoded were ever going to be playable again, and he didn't give a straight answer.

This has been an insight into MATGSY's inner psyche.

Soldier

Awards
Had a dream last night that I visited Nomura's house. We're both kids so it was a play date arranged by our parents. Nomura's house was in the middle of nowhere and for whatever reason completely underground.

Oh, and late into the dream Nomura was suddenly an iguana who had to use a machine to communicate. It was at this point I decided to ask him when Days and ReCoded were ever going to be playable again, and he didn't give a straight answer.

This has been an insight into MATGSY's inner psyche.
May I ask what type of iguana Nomura was? Green? Lesser Antillean? perhaps a marine iguana would make sense, as he often dodges questions regarding those.

Soldier

Awards
Had a dream last night that Alyson Stoner became a born-again Christian and refused to play Kairi in the KH franchise anymore, declaring the work "satanic".

WaltK

Awards
Had a dream last night that Alyson Stoner became a born-again Christian and refused to play Kairi in the KH franchise anymore, declaring the work "satanic".
Stoner has often talked about the trauma they have from putting themselves through conversation therapy to "correct" their pansexuality as a result of wanting to be a "good Christian", so they definitely know better than to do that.

EDIT: didn't know they were they/them. Even more reason lol

Last edited:
Back