• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEO: The World Ends With You is coming to PS Plus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's time to return to the Reapers' Game! NEO: The World Ends With You is coming to the Playstation Plus catalog as part of its March 2023 lineup, available for subscribers at the Extra and Premium tiers.

A long-awaited new story in The World Ends with You series has finally arrived. In this Tokyo-set action RPG, Rindo comes to the grim realization that his life is on the line when he is forced to compete in the so-called “Reapers’ Game.” There’s no telling how this tale will unfold—but it’s up to you to find out! Put your psychic prowess to the test as you duke it out on the stylishly animated streets of Shibuya.

And because you can never have too much TWEWY in your life, here's a reminder that a TWEWY music pack is now available for Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line. The music pack includes:

• World Is Yours
  • Your Ocean
  • Breaking Free
  • Twister
  • Calling
  • Someday

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I've been replaying NEO and I still can't believe how Square did such a good sequel. In times where they have been hit or miss, I'm glad this one was actually good one.

Still hoping it won't be the end of the franchise, because the game was well received and and lot of their games have been flopping. Forspoken being the newest example.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Yes, Square Enix. Release Neo TWEWY everywhere possible, so it can hopefully get more sales that way, and we can then get more from this amazing franchise.

And I know, right @Sakuraba Neku ? Neo TWEWY might seriously be the most perfect sequel to anything that I've personally ever come across. It was just such a perfect homage/continuation of the original game, but also had an amazing story and characters in its own right (and it all just came together so well). It had some few flaws, yes, but more than anything, it was fantastic (to me, at least). And you could just tell how much the developers loved TWEWY/Neo and had for years been wanting to tell this story.

LastDemiDevil

Awards
If only the also included the first game 😑 been wanting to play TWEWY forever but I have no switch and I must scream.

Back