• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS III Manga Volume 3 releasing March 2023 in Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The third volume of Shiro Amano's manga adaption of KINGDOM HEARTS III is set to release March 10, 2023 in Japan for 790 Yen (approx. $6 USD). The upcoming volume will cover Sora, Donald, and Goofy's time in Tangled's Kingdom of Corona and Toy Story's Toy Box. 

The current chapters of the ongoing series is available to read for free on Square Enix's GANGAN Online in Japanese, and is currently being published in English by Yen Press.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link, Kingdom Hearts IV, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hnnngh!

This is so adorable. I love the Toy Box character designs. Amano made another perfect cover.

WaltK

Awards
Love it!

Remind me, how long is the gap between the Japanese and English releases of these volumes, typically? I'd like to have some idea of when to expect the English version.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
News! News! Sweet news! -hugs it to me and never lets it go- This is great!

And perfect timing, too! For whatever reason, I only got around to reading volume one and two of the KHIII manga a few days ago. And since then, I'd been wondering why volume three wasn't out yet. Now I do. LOL And while I'm sure it'll still take a little while for it to be translated into English, hopefully it won't be too long until volume three hits the shelves.

This cover is also just too dang adorable. How is it that Shiro Amano make our already cute series even cuter?:)

SweetYetSalty

Awards
That's great news. The cover looks nice and it's covering both Toy Box and the magical fairy tale land that has no name. I really hope they take advantage of skipping DDD when introducing Young Xehanort. It also pleases me this volume will be little bigger then the last two.

Neo_

Awards
Are these a good way to refamiliarize yourself with the plot?

Also, I'm curious if the backwards reading pattern messes with your head or not.

WaltK

Awards
Also, I'm curious if the backwards reading pattern messes with your head or not.
You get used to it very quickly.

I remember waaaaay back when I read my first right-to-left manga, the only mistake I made at first was not knowing that the panels also read from right-to-left, but it didn't take me long to realise.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Wow, I hadn't kept up with the KH manga in a while (last I read was KH2 volume 2 under Tokyopop). I know Yen Press does it now and that they've covered much more, I think what I was expecting was that the KH3 manga would have already been finished by now. Very cool that it's still going though, I loved the KH manga as a kid.

WaltK

Awards
At least with KH3's manga, there's a good chance it will actually be finished before we get KH4; it began around 3 years ago and we're just about at the halfway mark in terms of what there is to adapt, maybe more since they'll probably skip Pirates again.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Skipping Pirates, what a travesty. The best world in KH3.

Back