• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Can the Disney Castle characters die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
We clearly saw Goofy get hit in the face by a rock point blank and recover in only a few minutes. He even says that he “gets bonked on the head all the time”. I know Donald seemed to die after using Zettaflare but I might be able to explain that. What if Disney Castle characters are somehow made of magic and when they use to much of it in one spell, they die like Donald did.

Chie

Awards
I don't think they can die, because they come from a story where characters apparently don't die.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm sure they can still be killed in the traditional sense(like what happened with the Heartless tornado) but it would probably take more than a boulder or forbidden spell to do that. Donald did appear to survive the times he used Zettaflare in the past.

KHRULER

Awards
While there's no evidence supporting this, it does explain their strange way of aging.
DDD Traverse Town saga already tells us that time flows differently in different worlds. I don't see much reason to ponder beyond that (besides the Timeless River mystery).

Willow A113

Awards
DDD Traverse Town saga already tells us that time flows differently in different worlds. I don't see much reason to ponder beyond that (besides the Timeless River mystery).
Except Disney claims that mickey is in his 90s and kh seems to go along with it. Plus heuy, dewy, and louie are still kids throughout all the games.

Willow A113

Awards
Yes, but they don’t typically have any continuity with each other, and, I’d assume, especially not with KH.
Fair enough, but as the Disney Castle/Town and characters from there act more cartoony, they could rely on cartoon login, which in many cases (including Mickey & friends characters themselves) include ambiguous or nonexistent aging rules.
Plus, even if different worlds have time work differently, the 12-ish years between BBS and KH3 should've been enough for Donald's nephews to age at least a tiny bit, yet all that changed is their models matching kh3's graphics.
I'm not saying you're wrong, and your side makes sense, but I just like the idea of their world and characters not aging better. It reflects what the world was based on, which is silly, ridiculous cartoons that don't need real-world logic to be great. That's just my two cents.

Back