• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Donald having Zettaflare doesn’t necessarily make him more powerful than Bahamut.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
Zettaflare may be the highest flare tier magic, but It was still not as powerful as Bahamut’s Flare which destroyed a whole realm.
63048AFF-DBB8-4F41-A9F6-0F20A3AC10F1.jpeg

Another good example is Mickey using Ultima on Xehanort, the Ultima Magic is much more powerful than Stopza, yet Stopza won against Ultima which really shows that the user being more powerful counts. Again Donald may have a higher tier spell, but Bahamut is just more powerful
DCC44303-2396-4812-BCB8-99224AA4B994.jpg

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Powerful?

I'm gonna need a better example than, Stopza is weaker than Ultima. It's a utility spell that even worked on Bosses in previous KH games, completely halting all affected parties. A 14 year old kid could use this spell on Sephiroth in the colosseum and it actually WORKS in doing it's namesake on a dude that could summon gravity meteors.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Still raw as fuck and an amazing character moment for Donald (and Goofy) in a game already full of amazing character moments for them. While the Keyblade wielders have more utility and are more capable fighters, I think Donald is the only fighter on the good guys' side that has an all-or-nothing sacrificial one-shot attack. Sure, SDG do a team attack to finish Xehanort off, but that took three, where Donald's gambit can be done at any time.

As far as power scaling in Kingdom Hearts goes (lmfao) there are strong characters, but I think Zettaflare is probably the most devastating singular attack we've ever witnessed, able to essentially melt Xehanort into nothing-- The journal said he was 'blasted away', but I don't buy it, the dude was solid gone and the scene went on with no sign of him surviving.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm assuming that Donald's Zettaflare is more powerful than Bahamut's Flare - the only reason Zettaflare didn't destroy the Keyblade Graveyard is because 1) Donald focused the attack and 2) he didn't use the magic to target an entire world. Donald may not have enough energy to cast the spell to affect the entire world - so that's where Bahamut may be superior to Donald, as we see Donald die after using Zettaflare.

Foxycian

Awards
As far as power scaling in Kingdom Hearts goes (lmfao) there are strong characters, but I think Zettaflare is probably the most devastating singular attack we've ever witnessed, able to essentially melt Xehanort into nothing-- The journal said he was 'blasted away', but I don't buy it, the dude was solid gone and the scene went on with no sign of him surviving.
Yeah I remember something like that was said, but do you have a link to the journal? That would be helpful.

Last edited:
Awards
Donald's Zettaflare is just a red tinted Kamehameha and I'm friggin' sick of people talking it up when Bahamut, with lower tier versions of the Flare spell, did much more than hitting one guy.

I don't wanna hear that "he focused the spell" excuse. Nothing indicates that he had to "focus" it. He had magic circles and shot the thing. That's it. It was just a one-time throwaway sacrifice spell for that one scene that needed a cool name.

Powerful?

I'm gonna need a better example than, Stopza is weaker than Ultima. It's a utility spell that even worked on Bosses in previous KH games, completely halting all affected parties. A 14 year old kid could use this spell on Sephiroth in the colosseum and it actually WORKS in doing it's namesake on a dude that could summon gravity meteors.
You're thinking of StopGA. Stopza has only been used twice.

Back