• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Latest crazy idea for the franchise that is never gonna happen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
I know I’ve had my share of stupid and/or crazy ideas but this one takes the cake. We know that Quadratum is somehow connected to the realm of fiction, right? If this is the case, perhaps characters that are seen as fictional (or in this case, imaginary) can be found in this realm. Bottom line: what if Sora discovers that his imaginary friend from his childhood exists in this realm and they have a side adventure? What imaginary friend you ask? That’s right: Cuphead. Bonus points if Bendy ends up being Riku’s imaginary friend

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Please get off the Cuphead & Bendy train already. You just went & sunk a perfectly sound idea.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I feel like the idea of an imaginary friend could potentially be explored in an Inside Out world over Quadratum but even if it happens why would they be from non-affiliated video games? Sure, they both have representaton in Smash and Cuphead is a good game but...

Awards
Cuphead isn't Disney tho.

Also Quadratum is only "fiction" from the perspective of the KH world. Like Nomura said, KH's world would be seen as fiction to those in Quadratum.

Back