• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories on quadratum.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gothtaku666

Awards
So I just posted on a different thread on what Square Enix properties everyone wants to see in the future of Kingdom Hearts. Anyway this thread or my post here is to go off of the belief of quadratum being a world of Square Enix properties. Doodoo ties between Final Fantasy that have always been there and ones that have only recently been included such as the fabula Nova crystallis. I highly doubt Disney will really play a large factor into it until Donald and Goofy arrive with King Mickey. As to why this is well Kingdom Hearts 3 box art. It's no secret now that each numbered Kingdom Hearts game has a cover art that teases the next Mainline entry the first game teased the world that never was as with its box art Kingdom Hearts did the Same by teasing the final world. And Kingdom Hearts 3 at Steve's what I believe is Kingdom Hearts for and quadratum as also brought up in Melody of memory. I have to believe that it will tie in with Final fantasy properties and other Final Fantasy related media as well as other media by Square Enix. However my curiosity is how it will be included as ties to the fabula Nova crystallis have been popping up in Kingdom Hearts recently and of course they could be nothing more than just references. However this is nomura we're talking about here he has this insane talent for putting in what could be otherwise pointless references or Easter eggs or throw away. Lines of dialogue and even things in the games that end up being important later heater for future entries the point that I like to bring up is in the toy box world where Rex of Toy Story thing brings up Bahamut being in verum Rex. Now Bahamut has been in other Square Enix RPGs and Mohammed himself is from Arabic mythology for those who didn't know. However he also brings up how he couldn't beat him and where if she was stuck around level 40 meaning that it'd be close to near endgame by Kingdom Hearts standards. Or they could make it a little bit more final fantasy s on the length and have him as a early or mid game Boss. Not only that but kingdomhearts3 seem to throw an abundance of references that only Final Fantasy fans would know at the audience from Cactuar and plenty of other stuff in the toy box world to the constellations related to Final Fantasy characters and eating gummies ships. And of course verum Rex which translates to true king in Latin. Nomura has said that they aren't the same however what's the point in literally recreating cut scenes from the versus 13 trailer not only that but I've noticed a lot of similarities between the personality of Arden and the master of Masters going through Dave's insane Studio video based around vs 13 and its misconceptions and its ties to Kingdom Hearts learning about who Arden was is quite an interesting thing and a lot of that ties in with the master of Masters not only this but sunny novalis on YouTube also pointed this out in his video about the master of Masters true identity it could be a retelling of versus XIII any difference light I believe will have verses 13 but verum Rex will ultimately still be a different game. Maybe even an improved upon game. There is a lot of misinformation about versus 13. However it is part of the fabula Nova crystallis and nearly everything about that sub-series of Final Fantasy either lines up with or ties in to Kingdom Hearts is lure in a weird way from what I have found and what I mean by that is it would tie in perfectly and nobody would even bat an eye. We've had crystallization like when she known died n 358 / 2 days end in Kingdom Hearts 3 when Kyrie dies she is also crystallized not only that but Kingdom Hearts has ties to Final Fantasy our Eternal no matter how much people want to say it's a Disney game and all of the stuff I'm tired of hearing I'm sorry just isn't true. As Kingdom Hearts takes from Final Fantasy no matter what as its gameplay has always been that of final fantasies translated into action RPGs. It's Lori is also like something out of a Final Fantasy game in fact a lot of it ties in with the series using the same magic and items and all of that. However it is apparent to me that we may see a much deeper connection or things we never even noticed come to light. I'm just curious as to how it will or how it would turn out. Anyway people let me know your series on either how quadratum and recent Kingdom Hearts is going to just high in with Final Fantasy or how we could tie in with Square Enix properties as a whole. Also a side note I used to text to speech so that bothers anyone sorry it's just a quicker way of doing this without typing on my phone.

Oscarcasey

Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS III may very well be the game fans have been waiting over a decade for. And no, I don’t just mean it’ll be a great game; I mean look at the dates — 2017. 2005 - 13 years of waiting!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Paragraphs are your friends. Remember them.

Back