• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Namine Bring Arts figure coming August 2022

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has revealed Naminé as the next character coming to the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Bring Arts line. She will release August 6th, 2022 for 9680 Yen (Approx. $85 USD)

From "Kingdom Hearts III", the mysterious girl Namine appears as a BRING ARTS! 

Her innocent yet ephemeral presence is expressed through her gold hair, white dress, and fair skin texture. 

Accessories include a hand holding a pen, a hand holding a sketchbook, and other facial expressions with variations, two types of changable faces, and a chair on which Namine can be seated by changing parts. 

This expressive display allows you to recreate various scenes in the series.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Sora in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You! 

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
OMG I'm so happy tp see Namine get one! Now I hope they follow up with a Xion one (in her end video outfit).

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I had to stop and check to see if the world wasn't burning. Did we switch to another dimension? They actually remember she exists?

I am genuinely stunned, lol. It's great though. Might have to process it fully.

And honestly, why is Naminè always beautiful. The whole thing is adorable.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Oh sweet! I was already starting to accept the possibility that she wouldn't be getting one, so this is a great surprise. Now to start putting the money aside for this figure!

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
So despite the Namine figure being absolutely beautiful, does anybody find it unnerving and/or creepy with all those hands around her? Like, in some reality that's her hobby? Collecting hands?

Soldier

Awards
So despite the Namine figure being absolutely beautiful, does anybody find it unnerving and/or creepy with all those hands around her? Like, in some reality that's her hobby? Collecting hands?
Well, if she's going to be messing around with Sora's memories all the time, she's going to need all hands on deck!

In all seriousness this figure is beautiful, though if they needed another prop they should've given us the little birdcage with the angel Namine doll (Am I the only one who remembers that was a thing). Instead of giving us a bunch of hands. REALLY tempted to buy this.
I had to stop and check to see if the world wasn't burning. Did we switch to another dimension? They actually remember she exists?

I am genuinely stunned, lol. It's great though. Might have to process it fully.

And honestly, why is Naminè always beautiful. The whole thing is adorable.
We live in a world where Sora in Smash is a reality, I don't think anything's entirely impossible anymore. Improbable maybe, but not impossible.

pastel.goblin

Awards
This makes me so happy. I have a soft spot for her, and I'm glad the fans can celebrate with some overdue merch. It felt like it was Bring Arts line or never. lol
I'm hoping she sells really well and it opens the floodgates lol. More than anything I want more nendos with her included. All the excitement about her finally getting merch on twitter is super heart warming for me ☺️

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm hoping she sells really well and it opens the floodgates lol. More than anything I want more nendos with her included. All the excitement about her finally getting merch on twitter is super heart warming for me ☺️

Well, they'll get my money. And she's the perfect character for a cute line like Nendoroid, so they could totally capitalize on that. 😁

sephydark

Awards
I'm really happy to see some great merch for a character that doesn't get a lot of love from the series normally. I hope this means that they're going to release more merch for other characters that haven't gotten a lot of promotion so far.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
What characters haven't they done? The villains? Do they typically do villains or only protagonists/good guys?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah right, they did make a Mickey one didn't they? Honestly it all blurs together for me.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah, there's a Mickey one now. With Naminé coming out, Donald and Goofy are really the only ones from the KH3 cover I'm missing.

Back