• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Animated Series in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EighteenEighty

Awards
Which Disney Animated Series do you want to appear in Kingdom Hearts series. We all know in reality not all of them are not gonna happen right? But hey a man/child can dream. Which Disney Animated Series you want to appear and why?

If it does happen, the worlds I want to appear are:
  1. Gargoyles (I love the dark atmosphere of this series. A Q&A with Greg Weisman, the creator of Disney TV series Gargoyles, he confirms that Gargoyles was "getting close on Kingdom Hearts")
  2. Owl House (It would make sense considering the show is filled with magic I can already imagine Luz and King as your party members.)
  3. Amphibia (I actually don't mind if it happens)
  4. Ducktales Reboot (I can only imagine Sora will meet Donald with a manly voice XD)
  5. Star vs The Forces of Evil (Same as Owl House but Star and Marco are your party members.)
  6. Goof Troop (Max and PJ) (As a way of providing more backstory and focus for Donald and Goofy, I'd love to have worlds that revolve around Goof Troop/A Goofy Movie and Duck Tales.)
  7. Tangled: The Series (Imagine Sora will encounter villains like Varian or Cassandra)
  8. Kim Possible (Most of the villains would make for EXCELLENT boss battles.)
  9. Motorcity (If it's at all possible, cause I can see a lot of cool fights coming out of this world. Plus, I just really dig that show's style, and want to see more of it.)
  10. Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (I can see this being a similar situation to Space Paranoids or the Timeless River, where it exists as a world within Toy Box).
I know some of you may not agree with my list, but all of them are my opinions. That's why I want you guys to form your own answers and lists. But what do you guys think? Do you think Tetsuya Nomura will create another filler KH game and he will use Disney Animated Series' worlds as an example?

Let me know your thoughts and answers.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
I don’t think Disney will include animated series in future KH games. However if they did decide to do it I think that they would pick Ducktales and the Tangled series since characters from those shows already exist in the KH games.

Although if they ever do decide to choose an animated series to put into one of the games I would want it to be Kim Possible just because it was one of my favourite shows when I was younger.

Last edited:

Zetta slow

Awards
I would want them to put in Gravity Falls, with them helping Dipper and Ford discover the Heartless so they can document it in the journal. It would be fun to fight Bill too.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Ducktales and Darkwing Duck would be amazing for me! Reboot or classic doesn't matter. I would just love to see them and have party members like Darkwing and Gizmoduck. Amphibia would be another cool choice, but less likely.

I haven't seen Tangled the Series but have heard many good things about it so I'd be onboard with it if they ever did use it.

Barrett

Awards
Well, while worlds based on Disney TV Animation projects is something that hasn't been done yet, some of them already exist in KH in one form or another.

DuckTales medals already existing in KHUX proves that the show exists at some point in the KH universe if the concept of "Cards/Medals in KHX/KHUX draw power from the Book of Prophecies" holds water here.
DTOhfhSVwAAOBuy.png

Then you got Sparky/Experiment 221 in Deep Space, who originally debuted in Stitch! The Movie which serves as the pilot to Lilo & Stitch: The Series, being made by DTVA.
Experiment_221_KHBBS.png

And finally, the whole premise of Agrabah in KH2 is based on The Return of Jafar, which like Stitch! The Movie, actually serves as the pilot to the Aladdin series which was also by DTVA.
Part_01_world_10-01.jpg
Screenshot_20190712-002609_Video-Player-700x332.jpg

I've noticed that Disney Japan is a lot more willing to give more exposure to films or TV series that otherwise would be ignored elsewhere, which is probably why we got the Country of Musketeers in DDD and Lumpy appearing in the 100 Acre Woods in KH3. I think the real true test to see if they'll ever let a Disney animated series be a part of the KH universe is if they'll ever bring in an original Disney series, not based on any existing Disney film property. While I think that the chances are slim at the moment, I think it'll inevitably happen one day.

Personally, the ones that I want to see among the ones based on films are:
  1. Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure
  2. Big Hero 6: The Series
  3. Monsters at Work
MV5BOTdjZTBhNjgtNTJiYS00NTIzLWFmMDAtYmIzNzE4NzdlNmViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgxMjYxOQ@@._V1_.jpg
DiWnI66VAAE-gZV
MV5BOWI4OWE5MDgtMGNlYi00N2MwLWJlZmQtNGJlMjU4OGVkZjFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg

I think that these probably have the most likeliness besides DuckTales due to the fact that these are recent shows making them more fresh in people's minds, a lot of effort was made so that these shows can fit the canon of the films (especially the first and last one) that some people involved in the films actually worked on these series, and finally, all three of them already have the existing worlds and they were in KH3, the most recent KH console game besides MoM.

As far as original shows go, there's really only two that I actually wanna see in KH and I think that they have a decent chance of actually making it in KH:
  1. Phineas and Ferb
  2. Elena of Avalor
I think people underestimate how immensely popular P&F is, especially in Japan. While it would be... intriguing to say the least, to try and imagine how the character designs would even work in a 3D environment, especially trying to match KH's aesthetics, it's been done before for a bunch of games and I'm sure they can make it work in KH. I could see them going for either one of the plots of both P&F movies, Across the 2nd Dimension and Candace Against the Universe.
MV5BMjA3MWQ4OGYtYjQyNS00ZmQxLWJjMjEtY2I1MWJkOTU2MTQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4NDI1NTQx._V1_.jpg
MV5BMGE2Mjc3YjAtZTcwNy00YjgyLWEyNDYtZjBiOGI1N2JkNzkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Elena of Avalor is an interesting case where she's technically an original creation, but is heavily tied to the other Disney Princesses due to it being a spin-off of Sofia the First, which features characters from the Disney Princess and Frozen films. She still has a presence in some merchandising and she still makes appearances in the Disney Parks more than a year after her show is over. It'd honestly make for a really unexpected, but very good surprise if Elena turned out to be one of the New Seven Hearts.
MV5BMTEyNzg0NzYxMzFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDc1OTg4MTkx._V1_.jpg
MV5BMWVjNjEyNDctYzNjMC00YjMwLTkzMTktMGYwZWI1ODFmYjk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc2MzUyNA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

EDIT: Having a world based on The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse would be so delightful and fun!! I honestly don't even care how it would even fit.
DsQpoDcX4AIOGTZ

Last edited:

EighteenEighty

Awards
I would want them to put in Gravity Falls, with them helping Dipper and Ford discover the Heartless so they can document it in the journal. It would be fun to fight Bill too.
Sadly the reason why I didn't put GF on the list is because the creator Alex Hirsch hates Kingdom Hearts.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
W.I.T.C.H, please and thank you.

And maybe Dave the Barbarian, depending on how they'd handle it.

And while I don't think a Phineas and Ferb world would work, I would love a Perry the Platypus summon.

As for the aforementioned ideas, Kim Possible and Gargoyles. Pretty please, Square Enix and Disney? With sugar on top?

Before Disney+ actually started making the live-action Percy Jackson series, I would have asked for that: in my wildest dreams where Disney might one day make a cartoon based off of the series, since they owned the books. And I still wish for that, though now it's live-action, of course which may be a mistake, imo, and doesn't quite fit this discussion. So, feel free to ignore this paragraph!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
My main ones are DuckTales (the old one), Tangled: The Series, and Aladdin. New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh would supply new content for 100 Acre Wood, too. Even the Little Mermaid series could give new bosses / story content, like the Evil Manta. How amazing it would be to have Mozenrath and Mirage from the Aladdin series and Zhan Tiri from Tangled in KH though. Even Sadira, Malcho, and Mechanicles from Aladdin were pretty good villains for plenty of boss battle fodder.

Kim Possible and Owl House would be cute, too.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Top three series for me is Aladdin, Tangled, and Gargoyles. Between those them there are a plethora of epic boss battles to have. We already have two out of the three worlds in the franchise already so if they run out of ideas for them, they can just adapt episodes from the series and cross them with an original storyline that pertains to the main game's plot. All we need is an actual Gargoyles world to join the fray too. My ultimate Kingdom Hearts dream game is for both Corona and Agrabah to return along with introducing Gargoyles as one of the brand new worlds in the collection.

With Aladdin you have Mozenrath, Mechanicles, and Mirage just to name a few from the tv series.
With Tangled you have Cassandra (turned to the darkness), Varian (also fallen to darkness), Zhana Tiri, and Mother Gothel returning (so we can actually battle her this time instead of a heartless).
With Gargoyles you have Demona, Xanatos, Macbeth, The Pack, Thailog, and Oberon. Gargoyles always did have an impressive amount of well written villains. Some of which that need to encounter Sora, Donald, and Goofy eventually.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Rescue Rangers could be pretty fun. They could pull the whole "Worldline" or Sleeping world excuse and have Sora meet alternate versions of Chip and Dale. Gadget definitely needs to be a party member in that scenario, lol.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I think Phineas & Ferb could be a fun world.

If we get it in a game where there's multiple playable characters: I think Sora should be with Phineas & Ferb while Riku would be with Perry.

Across the 2nd Dimension Movie could make a good world but I'd rather have an Original Plotline

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I like the idea of them adapting Worlds based on the animated series or using plot lines from shows that continue the Movies they've already included. I feel it'd be a great way to keep recurring worlds interesting and keep them from running out of new stuff to adapt. Like when it comes to new Disney Animated movies there's usually not that many between games and not all movies are really made to fit with the series.

Personally I'd love to see Owl House, Kim Possible, American Dragon and Gargoyles be adapted as original worlds and for revisits to Worlds like Agrabah, Olympus, Kingdom of Corona and San Fransokyo to take elements from their TV shows, there's a lot of cool new villains and obstacles we could encounter and it'd help us develop deeper bonds with the characters from those worlds seeing they'd be recurring party members.

Back