• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What If Shiro (known as Riku Replica in canon), Xion, Roxas,& Naminé end up afterK.H.3 in 'FullmetalAlchemist' comicbook series a year after it ended?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Y. Alex A. R.

Awards
Shiro (lets pretend for the sake of this What If? scenario that he never faded away in K.H.3 and, while the second Keyblade War was going on at the Keyblade Graveyard, the Science Trio – Even/Vexen, Ienzo/Zexion, & Ansem the Wise/DiZ – made a new Replica from scratch for Naminé), Naminé, Xion, & Roxas all have Replica bodies and weren't originally meant to exist; each of them was created through processes entirely different from human sexual reproduction, with Shiro & Xion in particular being artificially made through science.
What would happen if they arrived in 'Fullmetal Alchemist' comicbook series a year after Ed and co. defeated Father? How would the F.M.A. locals react to these people who are normal people at first glance, then turn out to have special powers that don't follow scientific rules at all, then are found out to be more similar to 'Fullmetal Alchemist' (2003)'s Homunculi than regular humans? (Except this K.H. quartet do have Souls.)
Any theories on what might happen in such an encounter?

And should I write a fanfic 'bout it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mean, you sort of already have written a fanfiction between calling Replica Riku “Shiro” and the thoughts you already have on an FMA world.

I say go for it.

D

Deleted member 246005

Shiro (lets pretend for the sake of this What If? scenario that he never faded away in K.H.3 and, while the second Keyblade War was going on at the Keyblade Graveyard, the Science Trio – Even/Vexen, Ienzo/Zexion, & Ansem the Wise/DiZ – made a new Replica from scratch for Naminé), Naminé, Xion, & Roxas all have Replica bodies and weren't originally meant to exist; each of them was created through processes entirely different from human sexual reproduction, with Shiro & Xion in particular being artificially made through science.
What would happen if they arrived in 'Fullmetal Alchemist' comicbook series a year after Ed and co. defeated Father? How would the F.M.A. locals react to these people who are normal people at first glance, then turn out to have special powers that don't follow scientific rules at all, then are found out to be more similar to 'Fullmetal Alchemist' (2003)'s Homunculi than regular humans? (Except this K.H. quartet do have Souls.)
Any theories on what might happen in such an encounter?

And should I write a fanfic 'bout it?
They might be suspicious of them even scared. You should try having them blend in as normal humans before using their powers.

Back