• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(KHUX Finale + MoM Spoilers) Some Time Travel stuff we may see in the next game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HakaishinChampa

Awards
In the Toy Box world, when Sora got flung into Verum Rex, Young Xehanort told Sora:

"In this world you come from a video game"

I'm sure most of us thought that Young Xehanort was talking about Sora looking similar to the Video Game character Yozora but it could mean something else.

What if Young Xehanort went to Quadratum and met Sora? He sends his heart to Quadratum via methods similar to Time Travel rules, so he wouldn't really remember much about Quadratum other than what's etched in his heart.

Young Xehanort goes to Quadratum to find out where the missing students from Scala are and deep down, his past life's friends.

That's why in Melody of Memory he keeps saying We to Kairi. Xehanort and the Player are referring to themselves as We. He doesn't remember anything about Quadratum besides what's etched in his heart. He hopes that Kairi makes it to Quadratum "the other side" and figures out how to bring his friends back.

Young Xehanort in KH3 remembers his adventures in Quadratum because it hasn't been that long for him. Older Xehanort may not remember those events because he's not a Time Travelling heart. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I doubt Young Xehanort would try to remember a random video game that has Sora, he has more important matters in Quadratum. Young Xehanort probably comes across Sora and finds out that Sora (and probably himself) are from a video game in this world.

KHUX made Xehanort more important so it wouldn't surprise me if Nomura keeps implementing him in future installments as the player or Young Xehanort "The Boy in Black"

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i made a theory that they jumped games using game central station, and when they returned to their proper games they lost the memories of where they've been before. i got the idea from when YX said to Sora in DDD that after leaving the dream world he would forget everything when going back to 'his time' which was his life in Dark Road, (which is a game) from the beginning up until when he went out to go into the dream realm for is MoM, or whatever he was doing to get there.

we now know Player (Xehanort) trapped themselves in the corridor and when YX went back in time, he couldve went to GSC, which may have opened the connection in the corridor to have Darkness escape and opening the way to Quadratum

Back