• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Axel Nendoroid available for pre-order, releases November 2021

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Good Smile Company has opened pre-orders for their KINGDOM HEARTS III Axel Nendoroid, which is slated to release November 2021. Fans can pre-order KH3 Axel from the GoodSmile Online Shop right now for 6,091 yen. Pre-orders will stay open until 13th May 2021 (Thu) at 12:00JST.

"Got it memorized?"

From "Kingdom Hearts III" comes a Nendoroid of Axel! He comes with three face plates including a "Got it memorized?" expression, a composed expression and a gentle expression. Optional parts include a sea salt ice cream and Axel's Keyblade Bond of the Blaze and his Eternal Flames Chakrams. Enjoy recreating all kinds of combat scenes! Face paint stickers are also included to use on his face plates to recreate Axel's appearance with face paint on! Be sure to add him to your collection!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

AegisXIII

Awards
Purist fan alert: This is Lea not Axel, right? Where are the marks under his eyes?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
That's odd. Are the stickers easily removable / washable like decals? Or if you screw up with the placement - is that it? Why am I even asking? I'm not getting this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's odd. Are the stickers easily removable / washable like decals? Or if you screw up with the placement - is that it? Why am I even asking? I'm not getting this.
It doesn’t say but I imagine they are just regular decals and since they are small they could easily give more than one pair.

Like what kind of stickers?! :eek::love:
Just his little tears xD

Willow A113

Awards
Like Alpha said, Axel is the more marketable name.

Besides I think Axel himself doesn't care about the whole name thing anymore.
I'm pretty sure by the end of kh3 everyone calls him Axel. It's because it's what Roxas and Xion always called him and they all share the x (recusant signal).

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah, I think he's pretty comfortable going by either name. I mean Sora and Friends always call him Axel and only a few of his older friends use his newer name.

The figure is cute, but I'm still not sure I'll end up getting any of these.

Back