• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Characters who remind you of Xehanort ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RonaldPoe

Awards
I'm not sure which section to put this but here goes. As a KH fan, I was thinking about Xehanort as a character. I noticed there's a few vaguely similar villains but at the same time he's very unique. Can you guys think of any similar characters (to Xehanort or his incarnations)? Just curious.
First is Keith Shadis (Attack On Titan). As many have pointed out, he looks just like a slightly younger version of Master Xehanort. Their personalities are different but the design is so similar, I doubt it's a coincidence.
1611361381247.png
Second is Zed (Zombie Revenge). Zombie Revenge is an obscure beat-em-up (one of my favorites) spin off of House of the Dead. He's like a mixture of Xehanort and the Dark Seekers (especially Ansem), Albert Wesker (Resident Evil), and Kadaj (Final Fantasy VII Advent Children). He's a little cheesy but still an interesting villain who could pass as a Dark Seeker.
Finally Toffee (Star Vs. The Forces of Evil) might be a lizard man but they're more similar than you'd think. Both are skilled warriors who use people as vessels, are great manipulators, are associated with darkness, and are memorable. While Xehanort had an epic last stand, Toffee was sadly defeated in an anticlimactic fashion to show off Star's new transformation.
Who else would you add to the list. They don't have to look like a Dark Seeker (that's just a bonus) but they should remind you of one. I didn't mention Emperor Palpatine because he's way too obvious ...

Awards
One that comes to mind is Lord Voldemort. Not similar in design aside from baldness but both are villianous characters with followers that may or may not have been tricked into servitude.

RonaldPoe

Awards
Funny you should mention Voldemort. Both also had more than half a dozen vessels (Xehanort had the Dark Seekers and Voldemort had his Horcluxes). Both are masters of black magic as well. Also I was a big Harry Potter fan back in the day and still enjoy the movies at least.

Back