• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus Importance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
When I played BBS and saw Ventus and how he was important to forging the X-keyblade and hearing he was in Union X Cross, I thought he would have a more important role in KH3 but was sorely disappointed...like the game didn’t even explain how he is still young in BBS and how master xehanort stumbles upon him and try’s to train him as a keyblade master even though he already was, probably forgot but how did he get to that point? Anyway I’m hoping with Union X cross and Dark road that it will explain it one day

Attachments

• 315C691F-9218-4425-9203-0753EC4EB556.jpeg
    315C691F-9218-4425-9203-0753EC4EB556.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 9

AegisXIII

Awards
As always in Kingdom Hearts: what you think is a plothole, will actually be revealed in the future.
Ventus is already know for hosting this mysterious "Darkness being" which was hinted in ReMind. Let's wait and see.

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
I was thinking that he was the X-Blade incarnate or maybe it’s guardian summoned by the keyblade war and the keybladers fighting for it, anything except what Union X is doing and just saying he was just some character who became a union member

Back