• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I said it once, I’ll say it again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
This is proof we could have gotten hd games of previous KH series especially in the KH collection, sure not the unreal engine but there is still time, so let’s just hope for it

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That does a disservice to my king Roxas. Too many pixels. If they were to do Days, I would need them to do a complete overhaul of the game using the Unreal Engine (must look like KH3 or better). It would be cool to give us an online battle mode with the Organization members, Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy.

Chie

Awards
That's not really "proof" of anything, nor did we need proof of "it is possible to port Days and Coded" because yeah of course it is. But they didn't.

AegisXIII

Awards
A remake of days could use the old engine of ps2 era for consistency. This wouldn't take long to do. One year max. Look at melody of memory. It got made quite fast because they reused old assets. Also Melody of Memory is not in unreal engine but with unity.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
A remake of days could use the old engine of ps2 era for consistency. This wouldn't take long to do. One year max. Look at melody of memory. It got made quite fast because they reused old assets. Also Melody of Memory is not in unreal engine but with unity.

Days had 19 playable characters. The DS could get away with a flimsy combat system... A full console release is more susceptible to scrutiny, and, it's a fair assumption making a satisfying combat system takes more work than making levels for a rhythm game. Then you have to make boss fights, a roster of Heartless that feel okay to fight, and all the other countless things that have to happen to bring a full KH game to life...

It'd take a really long time.

AegisXIII

Awards
Days had 19 playable characters. The DS could get away with a flimsy combat system... A full console release is more susceptible to scrutiny, and, it's a fair assumption making a satisfying combat system takes more work than making levels for a rhythm game. Then you have to make boss fights, a roster of Heartless that feel okay to fight, and all the other countless things that have to happen to bring a full KH game to life...

It'd take a really long time.
I mean a remake of the main story. That's what people mostly want anyway. ;)
Remember how insane the remake of chain of memories felt at the time. And it was made in just one year while they had already started on Birth By Sleep.

Cumguardian69

Awards
^re:coded almost counts as a remake, were it not for the fact (FACT) that coded was barely a game unto itself lol

we legit need re:recoded and re:days. make the franchise complete. those movie compilations didn't do the games justice and we all know it

NoWay

Awards
Why should they remake a game from the Xehanort Saga? It doesn’t make sense. KH3 ReMind finished the Xehanort Saga and we are ready for new games with a fresh story.

They could make a new game with Roxas as a playable character but I wouldn’t expect any old games to be remade.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Why should they remake a game from the Xehanort Saga? It doesn’t make sense. KH3 ReMind finished the Xehanort Saga and we are ready for new games with a fresh story.

They could make a new game with Roxas as a playable character but I wouldn’t expect any old games to be remade.
well maybe if they finish kh they can remake all the old games. ik that we absolutely need a khux remake.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Bexause rhwie new ideas are scatterbrained at best and wholly unrelated to "KH" at worst. Not to mention gacha

If you want to write some decent stories and pair them with good gameplay then go ahead. But we know SE's greatest ideas are frucken gacha (KHDR, UX) and a glorified simple DDR with rehashed assets (MoM)

Better to get a remake than to gamble on Nomura's le wacky epin xD ideas

Somnus cealum

Awards
Bexause rhwie new ideas are scatterbrained at best and wholly unrelated to "KH" at worst. Not to mention gacha

If you want to write some decent stories and pair them with good gameplay then go ahead. But we know SE's greatest ideas are frucken gacha (KHDR, UX) and a glorified simple DDR with rehashed assets (MoM)

idk people say it looks like gacha lmaooo

Chie

Awards

Can you just stop posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back