• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/24 Union χ JP Update: Version 4.1.0, Upgraded Medals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Thanks for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Dark Road.

The app was updated during maintenance on 9/24. The contents of the Version 4.1.0 update are as follows:

[KHDR]

• Added Crafting
    • Collect materials in Free Battles and Events to create accessories to aid Xehanort in battle!
  • Adjusted Xehanort's Attack and Magic Power to be more balanced

[KHUX]

• Get BP for KHDR while playing KHUX!
  • Traits can now be purchased with munny at the Moogle Shop! They cost 5,000,000 munny each, with no limit on purchases.
  • 5 new traits have been added:
      • Ground Defense-70%
      • Aerial Defense-70%
      • Raid Damage+50%
      • Extra Attack 50%
      • Attack+1500
    • These new traits cannot be purchased with munny. However, a campaign will be held starting from the week of 9/28 that offers these traits at a discounted price for players who purchase Jewel Pack S.
  • Max Keyblade level has been increased from +50 to +60.
    • Upgrading will require Beautiful Gems and Rainbow Gems, which will start being made available on 9/28.
    • Keyblade are upgraded in increments of 0.1 with the exception of Bad Guy Breaker, which will increase in increments of 1.0.

As part of the 5th anniversary celebration, players were asked to tweet their favorite medal on Twitter. As a result, the most popular medals will receive upgrades (costs 1 Mickey & Brooms).

Kairi KH Illustrated [EX] and SB+ Sora & Riku KHII Illustrated have been upgraded during maintenance on 9/24.

Roxas Art [EX], Axel Art [EX] and Xion Final Form will be upgraded during the data update on 10/1.

SB++ Sora & Riku KHII Illustrated [All Targets | 1 SP cost | T10] For 1 turn: Increases All Medal ATK+10000, Upright/General/Speed ATK+15 and Guilt+220%, decreases enemy Upright/General/Speed DEF-15. Raises Counter+3, inflicts 1 hit that deals more damage with more HP and is advantageous against all attributes

(AOE) Super Burst: For 1 turn: Increases Speed Medal ATK+12000, Upright/General/Speed ATK+15 and Guilt+320%. Activates before the 1st slot in PVP

SB++ Kairi KH Illustrated [All Targets | 0 SP cost | T10] For 2 turns: Increases Magic Medal ATK+6000, Upright/General/PSM ATK+15 and Guilt+220%, decreases enemy Upright/General/PSM DEF-15. Recovers 5 SP, restores lots of HP, raises Counter+2, changes the following medal to Magic-attribute. Inflicts 1 hit

(AOE) Super Burst: For 2 turns: Increases All Medal ATK+7000, Upright/General/PSM ATK+15 and Guilt+320%, decreases enemy Upright/General/PSM DEF-15. Activates before the 1st slot in PVP

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Does anyone know what exactly you have to do in UX to earn BP?
It just collects from the auto-BP button, same as DR. But it doesn't say how I got it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It just collects from the auto-BP button, same as DR. But it doesn't say how I got it.

I have no idea. No further details in the notices, so I assume it's just a set rate for the amount of time spent in UX or something.

sephydark

Awards
That Kairi is actually a good alternative to KHIII Namine if you don't have her, and most of the time will be straight up better in a magic setup even if you do. Her only problem as a magic buffer is not doing esuna, and that's not relevant too often.

From what I've heard, you just gain extra passive BP for all the time you're logged in to UX. I can't confirm since I don't play JP, though.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Aw frig! (Are we allowed to cuss? I'm not sure we're allowed to cuss...) I'm not ready. BGB is 50, but my proud mode keyblades are only 40 and the rest are 35. This game is getting more expensive, and now the power creep's about to get higher. I also haven't pulled for any of the anniversary medals because I feel like they're a trap, I need more reversed, and I'm saving up for DR cards too.

This update just told me the game isn't going to end for another year or two despite being the "final chapter."

Back