• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did chirithy end up in the final world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aquaeriee

since final world is basically heaven that means his wielder should be dead but ventus is alive and chirithy seems fine there?? Did i miss something?

D

Deleted member 252753

"I don't work like that" - Chirithy, KH3

So, Chirithy is a Dream Eater and they also say that the edges of death and sleep touch and 'crossover' between the two is possible, so I think that being a Dream Eater allows Chirithy to access the Final World even though they and their wielder are alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

legacier

Awards
Nah, you haven't missed anything. As with uh... most of KH3's ending, I don't think we're really supposed to understand yet. We know Chirithy doesn't "work like that," but we don't know precisely how it does work, or exactly how the Final World works for that matter. For now you can speculate, but you'll just end up with more questions. It's a mystery that'll be explored later. Maybe in Melody of Memory? I hope?

Last edited:
Back