• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

tawanrafael13

Awards
Hey guys, I'm sorry if someone already asked this, but I REALLY wanted to know if the themes that play during these fights in KH3 are the same:
- Aqua vs Vanitas
- Sora, Aqua and Ventus vs Vanitas (after Terra-Xehanort is defeated)
- Sora vs Data Vanitas
I think they are all the same theme (Enter the Darkness), but I found somewhere that one of them is Unbreakable Chains and my ears aren't trained enough to focus just in the song during playthroughs.
Can someone help me with this?

AegisXIII

Awards
both are vanitas theme. The first is classic fight while the second is the last boss with ventus (in the station of awakening).
The first one is fast, while the second is slower. But it is mostly the same.

okhi12

Awards
I may be wrong because it's been months since I last played KH3, but I'm fairly sure that Aqua vs Vanitas and Data Vanitas share the same version of the song. I don't remember if the Keyblade Graveyard battle had a different one, though. I'll check on youtube later.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes, it's all the same song. Whether it's an arrangement of Enter the Darkness (normal boss theme) or Unbreakable Chains (Ven's final boss theme) is being debated though. Always thought it was the latter, but now I'm not so sure lol

the red monster

Awards
Yes, it's all the same song. Whether it's an arrangement of Enter the Darkness (normal boss theme) or Unbreakable Chains (Ven's final boss theme) is being debated though. Always thought it was the latter, but now I'm not so sure lol
Imo the boss fight version is enter the darkness, and the cutscene version that plays on monsters inc. is unbreakable chains. since more slow paced.

Xagzan

Awards
I've always thought what we're calling KH3's version of Enter the Darkness is actually closer in tempo to Unbreakable Chains. Both are a lot slower than the original. Either way, it's all basically Enter the Darkness afaic. Don't know if speed is enough to substantially differentiate them.

Back