• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Party Customization Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vaddix

Awards
Hi all!

Just a quick question, probably rather simple, I'm probably just not getting a simple interpretation here. Haven't seen any details online or on this forum on this though, so seemed worth asking.

In KH3's party customization section--can anyone tell me what exactly is meant, what is the distinction, between "Use As Needed" and "Use in Emergencies" in the options for "Recovery"?
I guess I see them as pretty much the same thing. If anything, I would expect "Use in Emergencies" to be the less frequent of the two, but that just seems odd to me, because you'd think they'd list the options in some sort of gradation, like from least frequent to most frequent. If Emergencies is least frequent, then they slapped that right in the middle for some reason.

Anyways, any in-depth detail anyone has on this stuff is appreciated! If there's nothing deep and it's a super simple set of options, all the better! Thanks in advance, folks!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hi all!

Just a quick question, probably rather simple, I'm probably just not getting a simple interpretation here. Haven't seen any details online or on this forum on this though, so seemed worth asking.

In KH3's party customization section--can anyone tell me what exactly is meant, what is the distinction, between "Use As Needed" and "Use in Emergencies" in the options for "Recovery"?
I guess I see them as pretty much the same thing. If anything, I would expect "Use in Emergencies" to be the less frequent of the two, but that just seems odd to me, because you'd think they'd list the options in some sort of gradation, like from least frequent to most frequent. If Emergencies is least frequent, then they slapped that right in the middle for some reason.

Anyways, any in-depth detail anyone has on this stuff is appreciated! If there's nothing deep and it's a super simple set of options, all the better! Thanks in advance, folks!
I can't say for sure, but I believe it is dependent on HP. Emergencies is probably when your health is in a critical state, while as needed is maybe half health?

NoWay

Awards
Didn’t “Use as needed” mean that Donald and Goofy heal you if your HP are generally below 100%? And “in emergencies” if your HP bar is beeping (below 25%?)?

Vaddix

Awards
Didn’t “Use as needed” mean that Donald and Goofy heal you if your HP are generally below 100%? And “in emergencies” if your HP bar is beeping (below 25%?)?

If this is the case, I would wonder what the third option, "Use freely" or "Go wild" or whatever it's called would mean, if not "generally below 100%".

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
Use As Needed is below 50%, In Emergencies is in critical state.

For ethers, it's critical state is low MP and MP ReCharge.

Vaddix

Awards
Use As Needed is below 50%, In Emergencies is in critical state.

For ethers, it's critical state is low MP and MP ReCharge.

Awesome, that covers it perfect, thank you kindly.

Still so weird that the game doesn't list them in order of, like, decreasing required HP/MP. The lowest, at a critical state, is smack dab in the middle of the three choices and that just feels so bizarre to me.

Back