• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAS ANYONE NOTICED?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bakes12

So, i was researching the ending scenes of KH3 and i thought that VERUM REX looks a lot like riku... And then it hit me, he's wearing rikus clothes! At least the same gloves and the same pants with the checkered pattern at the knees. Couldn't quite get a good look at what top he was wearing, but WTH? Did riku and sora enter an alternate reality where different versions of them exist? What are your thoughts everyone? I feel like nomura is going to pull something out like that. Also, any thoughts on how sora ended up in that world? Last we saw, sora was going home with kairi and chirithi..

Swing

Awards
A lot of characters look like others in the KH series. Sora looks like Roxas and Ventus like Roxas and Vanitas like Sora. Kairi looks like Naminé, who looks like Xion, who looks like Aqua.

Last edited:

Bakes12

These characters all had special connections through the heart so that makes sense, and some were derived from the other. But my burning question is what connection is there between verum and riku? We already saw him looking over riku with a kind of anguished look on his face, and the clothes? Knowing ventus was a member of that time-travelling gang, would it be a stretch to say that verum could be riku from another time-line?

D

Deleted member 252753

Also, any thoughts on how sora ended up in that world? Last we saw, sora was going home with kairi and chirithi..
I think you're a little confused and maybe need to look at Re Mind more. Sora, Kairi, and Chirithy leave the Final World together but then Sora fades away for misusing the power of waking (the original ending where he fades away on Destiny Islands still stands). And in the Secret Episode of the Re Mind DLC we see where Sora wakes up after disappearing. As said, it's best to watch the Secret Episode cutscenes to understand.

Bakes12

I think you're a little confused and maybe need to look at Re Mind more. Sora, Kairi, and Chirithy leave the Final World together but then Sora fades away for misusing the power of waking (the original ending where he fades away on Destiny Islands still stands). And in the Secret Episode of the Re Mind DLC we see where Sora wakes up after disappearing. As said, it's best to watch the Secret Episode cutscenes to understand.
I did watch them, although i thought sora being on the island was just imagination and that he got lost on the way there :p I'm just keen to find out the intricacies of why and how with sora ending up in a seemingly new universe that he might not be able to leave?

Back