• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone notice how the shot of ventus falling through his broken heart in the bbs opening is similar to the kh3 opening?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MDBSONIC

I actually though of a second that I found footage from the opening in the E3 reveal trailer, but it was actually just that sad shot. The way it was edited makes it look just like the kh3 opening.

MDBSONIC

it was a typo. I meant ventus. I’m knew to this forum. I couldn’t find any there is a shot in the bbs opening that shows ventus’s heart break, with him falling right through. its the exact same shots as in the kh3 opening which shows the same thing.

MDBSONIC

Oh, well yes. It’s a piece of iconic visual metaphor from BBS so they decided to reference it in KH3’s opening.
Kind of like Roxas or Sora running up a building to fight the falling Riku or Xemnas. its cool how the older kh games have iconic moments like that.

Back