• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora Nendoroid appears to be in development by Good Smile Company

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

For any Kingdom Hearts fans looking to build their action figure collection, you may not need to wait too much longer. During Anime Expo Lite 2020's GSC Cribs: Tokyo -- A Loon into Good Smile Company Akihabara HQ panel, it was revealed that Good Smile Company is working on a brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora Nendoroid figure.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Sonicfan2525

Awards
As dope as this is, i'm a little peeved that we didn't get KH1 Kairi or KH2 Sora and Roxas first. Part of the reason why I haven't gotten Riku or Mickey yet is because I keep hoping they'll make those other characters (well...that and the lack of money).

Still, it's exciting that they're continuing the line at all. Hopefully we get more info soon.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
All these figures and I'm still waiting for that day when I can buy a Sora amiibo.

SuperNova

Awards
I have a KH1 Sora Nendoroid so this is a surprise. But I'm baffled they haven't bothered making a KH1 Kairi or a KH2 Sora one before they went to KH3 Sora.

arthurnottheking

Sent via PowerSchool network writemyessaytoday.net

Back to school + lack of money = zero Collectible Nintendo figures whatsoever... I waited for Sora Nendoroid in vain. A guy from Newark promised to send me one (he's got three), but he wanted my Riku Nendoroi...

Back