• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The official Japanese Twitter has just announced that KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road will be launching on June 22nd, 2020! Watch the trailer here.

Ever since I was young, I've had this recurring dream.
I wasn't myself; it's as if I was experiencing someone else's life.

Xehanort (waking up on the beach): That dream again...

Things can change completely without warning.
Even in an instant.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, the rumored Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 252753

I really hope we get it about the same time. I wish I could understand what he was saying, particularly seeing the end of the X Keyblade War unexpectedly!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really hope we get it about the same time. I wish I could understand what he was saying, particularly seeing the end of the X Keyblade War unexpectedly!
Working on translations!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You're the best!
Can't really hear what he's saying at the end of the trailer, but this is the first part:

Ever since I was young, I've had this recurring dream.
I wasn't myself; it's as if I was experiencing someone else's life.

Xehanort (waking up on the beach): That dream again...

D

Deleted member 252753

A link between Xehanort and Player? So much to think about today

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm disappointed they didn't have Urd or Vor standing over Xehanort as he awoke. Boooo! You broke the tradition.

I can't play this game so I'm helpless with this one. But I suppose the thing I'm most curious about is what is it setting up for the future of Kingdom Hearts. Nomura does not make KH games for nothing, there is always a connection so I wonder what this is all leading too.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I BSed the last two lines. Couldn't hear exactly what he was saying in the first bit so it won't be super accurate, but this is basically what he's getting at.

"I don't know what changes each day will bring. But I'm taking it into my own hands."

Hirokey123

Awards
Well that WOULD answer literally everything about Xehanort's past/future knowledge in a single move....

"You've been here many times again and again like deja vu"
"You saw their experiences in real time"
"Xehanort is seeking out ancient keyblade wielders"
"Xehanort knows Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord are ancient wielders"
"It was destiny I met Ventus"

Xehanort saw the events of X/UX, the events the player experienced, through his dreams somehow.

D

Deleted member 252753

Well that WOULD answer literally everything about Xehanort's past/future knowledge in a single move....

"You've been here many times again and again like deja vu"
"You saw their experiences in real time"
"Xehanort is seeking out ancient keyblade wielders"
"Xehanort knows Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord are ancient wielders"
"It was destiny I met Ventus"

Xehanort saw the events of X/UX, the events the player experienced, through his dreams somehow.
Could Dark Chirithy be involved somehow if Xehanort sees it as a dream? I can't wait to see the start of this and the final chapter of UX

Back