• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Union X: Let's Bake a Kart!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5 main quests have been added (No.926~930).

Additionally, 5 Proud Mode quests have been added (No.921~925). Clear the objectives to earn 1 of each gem and 10 Magic Mirrors.

Watch the new story scenes below with English subs!

(Vanellope eagerly runs into the Kart Factory. Ralph and Player are in awe at the mechanisms.)

Game: Welcome to the BAKERY. Let's bake a kart.

Ralph: What is this, another game?

Vanellope: Yeah, well, it's a mini game.

Game: Go!

(Vanellope runs to the levers to take control of the minigame.)

Game: Put the ingredients in the bowl and throw away the trash.

(Ingredients fall from different tubes onto a balancing platform, with a garbage can on one side and a bowl on the other. Vanellope tries to filter out which ingredients she wants to keep, but her difficulty with the controls leads to poor results, which concerns Ralph.)

Ralph: Hair brush, no. Underpants. No, no! You're getting it all wrong, kid!

Vanellope: I’m trying!

Ralph: Urgh. I'll do it.

(He leaps onto the platform, but then spots Heartless approaching to make trouble.)

Vanellope: Seriously, at a time like this!?

(Ralph prepares himself for a fight.)

Ralph: Alright, just leave it to me!

Vanellope: Wait, Ralph. Stay where you are.

(She turns to Player.)

Hey, could you take care of these guys?

(Player takes care of the Heartless with ease while Ralph and Vanellope finish customizing the kart.)

(Ralph and Player gather the accumulated materials and push it into the oven. After a short wait, Vanellope's kart is just about done.)

Game: Congratulations. You did it. And here's your kart!

(The doors open and Vanellope's new kart slides out. Everyone is in shock.)

Ralph: Aye yi yi.

Vanellope: I love it!

Ralph: You do?

Vanellope: I love it.

(Vanellope jumps around and circles her new kart as she cheers with joy.)

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

Look, it's got a real engine, and look at these wheels.

I love it! I finally have a real kart!

(Her cheerful parade is interrupted as the gates open and King Candy rushes in with his army of Heartless.)

King Candy: Hold it right there, glitch!

(Ralph grabs Vanellope and places her in the driver's seat of the kart. He hops on.)

Ralph: Start the kart!

Vanellope: Ahh...

Ralph: What are you waiting for?! C'mon, let's go?!

Vanellope: I... ah. I don't know how to drive a real kart.

Ralph: You don't what?!

(King Candy approaches.)

King Candy: Get them!

(Player summons their Keyblade and prepares to fight, but Ralph grabs them and sets them on the kart.)

Ralph: You can deal with him later. Now, hold on.

(He then pushes them away in the kart with his bare hands. They break out of the Factory. King Candy hops into his kart and races after them with the Heartless in tow.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As expected, the off months listed in the previous dev report are filler months.

If anyone needs a reminder, we have actual main story updates scheduled for March, April, July and August so far.

okhi12

Awards
As expected, the off months listed in the previous dev report are filler months.

If anyone needs a reminder, we have actual main story updates scheduled for March, April, July and August so far.
Thanks for the reminder! Can't wait to see what happens to Lauriam.

AR829038

Awards
I could have sworn we were supposed to get 4 actual story updates in a row BEFORE ReMIND released. To my recollection, we've only gotten 3. And now, after a month of nothing, we get this?
This is why people don't have faith that Dark Road will be good.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I could have sworn we were supposed to get 4 actual story updates in a row BEFORE ReMIND released. To my recollection, we've only gotten 3. And now, after a month of nothing, we get this?
This is why people don't have faith that Dark Road will be good.

We did get 4:

October: Flashback of MoM and Luxu conversing in the control room, Union leaders realize they're trapped in a data world
November: Flashback of Brain receiving the Book of Prophecies from Ava, Lauriam and Brain continue to connect the dots about Strelitzia
December: Darkness tells Maleficent about the ark, Brain reads the note and shares his discoveries with Ephemer
January: Ven is revealed to be the replacement, Maleficent and Darkness infiltrate the castle, find the KH1 machine and are confronted by Lauriam

AR829038

Awards
We did get 4:

October: Flashback of MoM and Luxu conversing in the control room, Union leaders realize they're trapped in a data world
November: Flashback of Brain receiving the Book of Prophecies from Ava, Lauriam and Brain continue to connect the dots about Strelitzia
December: Darkness tells Maleficent about the ark, Brain reads the note and shares his discoveries with Ephemer
January: Ven is revealed to be the replacement, Maleficent and Darkness infiltrate the castle, find the KH1 machine and are confronted by Lauriam
Oh, okay. It must've been so long between each of them that it felt like there were less.

Back