• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Soundtrack Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

guiltnightmare3

Awards
What's up everyone right now I'm in the works on trying to make a complete soundtrack for kingdom hearts 3, I've gone through the whole game plus the dlc listing to every song and after 80+ hours I'm almost done but there are songs that haven't been posted on the internet as of now, I've compiled 194/207 songs, the ones that are missing are purely cut scene / pre rendered related so if you could somehow find the music or audio file and upload them that would be amazing, here is the list of all the missing tracks and some of these are just place holder names not the official ones, thank you and have a nice day.

Missing Tracks
43. Commercial Break (Toy Box) The Commercial with Yozora.
57. A World Outside Her Window (Kingdom Of Corona) Intro of Kingdom Of Corona with Repunzel looking out her window.
60. Hesitation (Kingdom Of Corona) When Mother Gothel discovers Repunzel is Missing.
72. Repunzel Remembers (Kingdom Of Corona) When Repunzel regains her memory.
74. One Power Fades (Kingdom Of Corona) When Flynn sacrifices himself to save Repunzel.
110. Elsa Pushes Help Away (Arendelle) When Elsa freezes Annas heart.
112. True Love (Arendelle) When Elsa unfreezes everything.
122. An Arrangement (The Caribbean) Jack and Cutler Beckett deal.
129. Time For Your Hearties (The Caribbean) The entire final scene of The Caribbean. 0_o
147. Castle Oblivion Is Unlocked (Land Of Departure) When Aqua Restores Castle Oblivion.
205. I've Been Having These Weird Thoughts Lately (KH3 Secret Episode: Bad Ending)
206. Like, Is Any Of This For Real Or Not? (KH3 Secret Episode: Good Ending)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Most of those scenes on your list are pre-rendered. Clean audio rips aren't available for them so nobody has bothered trying to rip or record them.

guiltnightmare3

Awards
o trust me i know, its been a pain to find someone who is up to do it, last year i found two people who posted the epilogue and secret ending soundtracks but they had sound effects in them which doesn't bother me its better than nothing anyways, and at this point i don't think were going to get the official soundtrack which sucks because kh3 has the best music in the franchise in my opinion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
o trust me i know, its been a pain to find someone who is up to do it, last year i found two people who posted the epilogue and secret ending soundtracks but they had sound effects in them which doesn't bother me its better than nothing anyways, and at this point i don't think were going to get the official soundtrack which sucks because kh3 has the best music in the franchise in my opinion.

It's obvious they meant to wait for the DLC before releasing the official soundtrack, but they're not going to announce it immediately. You need to be patient.

guiltnightmare3

Awards
I’m patience I'm just not holding my breath either, just look at kh2.8 for example they never released a soundtrack for that when there was new music in khx back cover and kh 0.2 that never appeared in kh3, i also think its weird that its been a year and theres been no announcements or during all the interviews with Tetsuya Nomura, Yoko Shimomura, or any of the other staff members no one not one soul ever asked about an official soundtrack release which is crazy because they would make so much money if they decided to release it.

Back