• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dreams and Sleep in the future of KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
I'm not sure how many of you read my FF characters topic a while back where I discussed how intriguing having Ellone and Namine meet would be, but now I've been struck with an even greater inspiration.

At the end of the dlc Fairy Godmother talks to Riku about his dreams and how its her specialty, plus its implied this is how they're going to reach Sora.
Which is all super fun, I'm down for a bit of shenanigannery as long as dream eaters aren't here.

But now I'm even more inspired about Ellone, as I feel like she could have a really decent part to play for this particular subplot due to her power being all about putting people to sleep, dreams, memories and pseudo time travel.

The time has never been more fitting to include her Nomura! I'll beg anyone if I have to, I'd love to see this character being more utilised than she is.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'm curious if they would drop the world's in limbo aspect that DDD started with.

maybe they would set the game in Riku's subconscious? .

Last edited by a moderator:

2 quid is good

Awards
Okay now I have something even more interesting, Leon actually references FF8 in the limit cut episode, it's optional dialogue but still: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smC4c4FOd4I&t=4s
Clues from dreams are what he was put through due to Ellone's powers

I'm sure this is just an Easter Egg, but it's a very neat one and has the potential to be much more

Back